Barba the truth comes out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
She has refused to talk to the nrl for fear of putting stress on her relationship.
Firstly - the truth shall set you free
Secondly - I f he had not hit her why would she not say he didnt hit her?

HappilyManly said:
Question for the Dogs - if Barba was sent to rehab due to Currie going to the Dogs for help - could they not see her split lip/bruised face:huh:
She is reported to have gone the day after the offence, the day after she sent the photo to her friend.
This is why I think there must have been some sort of video footage of her at belmore that could have been zoomed in on. Will have been erased no doubt.
The highly moral doggies advised the girl to go to the police.
Then when the victim asked the doggies if he'd have to stop playing footy if she did the reply was yes.
It appears that in a slimy way of protecting the player as a bulldogs asset, greenworm has advised her to go the police but put her in the position of ending his career if she did, when she relies on his money.
If this isn't one of the most sneaky, slimy cover-ups in recent league history then I'm a cabaret dancing echidna.

Well said Cambo. It's the poor kid that will suffer.

No need for them to be in that sort of environment.

Funny how some parents don't think about the kids.

niccipops said:
If this isn't one of the most sneaky, slimy cover-ups in recent league history then I'm a cabaret dancing echidna.
I often picture you as a cabaret dancing type, but there is no way you are an echidna. Therefore it's clear ... this is one of the most sneaky, slimy cover-ups in recent league history.

Good to see the hearsay story is getting stronger by the minute to convict the bloke

Sometimes the hypocrisy amazes me after the whole Stewart experience when it comes to Barba and what occurred there, a lot of people here happy to hang Barba on the back of a newspapers facts, that same newspaper that had witnesses to all of Brett's alleged actions, but hated to read the same sort of stuff on forums back a few years in regards to the other allegations

Kiwi Eagle said:
Good to see the hearsay story is getting stronger by the minute to convict the bloke

Sometimes the hypocrisy amazes me after the whole Stewart experience when it comes to Barba and what occurred there, a lot of people here happy to hang Barba on the back of a newspapers facts, that same newspaper that had witnesses to all of Brett's alleged actions, but hated to read the same sort of stuff on forums back a few years in regards to the other allegations

With respect mate. You see the photo? It's not hearsay.

I think the fact that the Bulldogs (Greenturd and Hasler) advised her to go to the police says that the incident did happen. I also think she refused to report it to the police simply because of money.....Currie getting the child support from Barba that she would be getting depends on him earning good money to play in the NRL. Barba gets charged with assault or suspended by the NRL (or even de-registered), he's not earning the big bucks and she loses out (oh sorry....their kids miss out).

It may have nothing to do with the money. She may be under the illusion that he's remorseful and it's not going to happen again.
She's the one who needs counseling, not Barbara.
In the interest of his kids he should f**k off.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Sometimes the hypocrisy amazes me after the whole Stewart experience
Kiwi I have always been a very staunch Snake defender but his case is quite unique compared to other Nrl player assault allegations in the fact that there was absolutely no evidence and victim DNA testing was done straight away. In other well known cases and there are a few, there appears to be damning photographic evidence unless a lot of photoshopping was done.
For me, I'm not slamming the guy based on media reports because he doesn't play for Manly. I believe the worst part of the whole saga is that it seems that Greenberg who now plays a leadership role in the Nrl, knew what happened and kept a lid on it for the good of his club.
This guy later fines Geoff Toovey for criticising referee errors claiming that's not a good look for the game.
In my opinion Greenberg is the one who's hypocritical.

CAMBO said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

There was a photo attached to an article that claimed whales lying dead on a beach were killed by radiation from the Fukushima power plant, the photo was actually from a pod of whales that beached themselves in NZ a few years ago. Where did the photo come from?

TokyoEagle said:
CAMBO said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

My money's on Greenberg...

There was a photo attached to an article that claimed whales lying dead on a beach were killed by radiation from the Fukushima power plant, the photo was actually from a pod of whales that beached themselves in NZ a few years ago. Where did the photo come from?

TokyoEagle said:
CAMBO said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

It's got the stench of Greenberg all over it.
Back to real world. If it was all over the media that I'd belted the missus I'd be taking legal action. How about you?

Greenburg was on Triple M today talking about the finals next weekend and Ray Warren said they were not allowed to talk about the Barba situation. He askes a question but he didnt answer it.

Rambo1987 said:
Greenburg was on Triple M today talking about the finals next weekend and Ray Warren said they were not allowed to talk about the Barba situation. He askes a question but he didnt answer it.
[/quote Hahaha, the facade is starting to crack. **** a brick Toddy....

Rambo1987 said:
Hahaha, the facade is starting to crack. **** a brick Toddy...

Rambo1987 said:

Maybe The Man will have Toddy the Puppet next to Fergie :p

GreenTurd will try and worm his way out of this fiasco, of his own, coniving making.

But he doesn't get the obvious, that he sullied the office of CEO, much like Nixon and Watergate - the actual event is irrelevant, but the cover up of it is unbecoming of officialdom.:cool:

Kiwi Eagle said:

You are right KE. Problem is that even the defenders of Greenberg seem to assume there was domestic violence, but that it was the 'right thing for the victim' that it be kept quiet.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/victim-group-praises-greenberg-20130906-2tam1.html

HappilyManly said:
Rambo1987 said:

Maybe The Man will have Toddy the Puppet next to Fergie :p

GreenTurd will try and worm his way out of this fiasco, of his own, coniving making.

But he doesn't get the obvious, that he sullied the office of CEO, much like Nixon and Watergate - the actual event is irrelevant, but the cover up of it is unbecoming of officialdom.:cool:
Feet of clay, a prerequisite of public office. Pardon my cynicism, there's something in the air tonight.:s

Both our major political parties are beneath contempt. Football is slightly more honest...

CAMBO said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I saw a photo shown somewhere, but is there a 100% guarantee that a) it was actually her and b) Barba inflicted those wounds ?

HoldenV8 said:
I think the fact that the Bulldogs (Greenturd and Hasler) advised her to go to the police says that the incident did happen. I also think she refused to report it to the police simply because of money.....Currie getting the child support from Barba that she would be getting depends on him earning good money to play in the NRL. Barba gets charged with assault or suspended by the NRL (or even de-registered), he's not earning the big bucks and she loses out (oh sorry....their kids miss out).

That there is part of my point mate, where did we find out that the Dogs advised her to go to the police ? Was it the same place that had witnesses pulling Brett off the girl ?

niccipops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Kiwi I have always been a very staunch Snake defender but his case is quite unique compared to other Nrl player assault allegations in the fact that there was absolutely no evidence and victim DNA testing was done straight away. In other well known cases and there are a few, there appears to be damning photographic evidence unless a lot of photoshopping was done.
For me, I'm not slamming the guy based on media reports because he doesn't play for Manly. I believe the worst part of the whole saga is that it seems that Greenberg who now plays a leadership role in the Nrl, knew what happened and kept a lid on it for the good of his club.
This guy later fines Geoff Toovey for criticising referee errors claiming that's not a good look for the game.

I can't stand Greenberg, and that is from long before the whole Hasler situation. If this integrity commission find anything about an alleged cover up then I hope he goes for a massive skate. I'd agree that in this case it does seem Barba may have done all this and I have no time for anybody who does that sort of thing, but I just can't convict him fully based solely on telegraph reports

niccipops said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I can't stand Greenberg, and that is from long before the whole Hasler situation. If this integrity commission find anything about an alleged cover up then I hope he goes for a massive skate. I'd agree that in this case it does seem Barba may have done all this and I have no time for anybody who does that sort of thing, but I just can't convict him fully based solely on telegraph reports

20 pages of this crap!!

20 pages of this crap!! We are in the finals and ready to win this thing. Stop this endless whinging and feeling sorry for ourselves and the whole world is against us. Who gives a crap about Greenburg!!
We have a game to win at 2pm and let's start hyping this!! 3rd place, hear we come with juniors Clint and Jake runing riot.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8