Barba the truth comes out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
BOZO said:
Telegraph article 2day
PENRITH director and rugby league great Greg Alexander has launched a stinging attack on under-siege Todd Greenberg, claiming the new NRL head of football has "pulled the wool over everyone's eyes".
Go Brandy,I like listening to him and Gibbsy on Talkin sport whilst driving with work

Funny how all the mystery injuries at the dogs suddenly come good when barba isn't named on the team

this situation is clear as day !!!

( if & after this allegation )

that scumdog club should be in serious trouble , i cant see it other way !!!

- it is clear they tried to cover it up , for many reasons to suit them

- now , they proceeded dealing a new contract with Barba to another club when there was a huge cloud over Barba , its like a damaged/faulty good that you try to sell... creates trouble & headache for the customer

BAD BUSINESS !!!! = BAD CLUB

verdict ???? - SCUMDOGS

DOGS BY NAME , DOGS BY NATURE

all seriousness , couldnt happen to a better club

its been a winning season for most supporters so far , turmoil at scumdogs all year , they lost their best player , didnt make top 4 like most predicted..

besides my beloved Manly ill be screaming either for cowboys or newcastle in the first week of semis

I wish someone at Manly would 'leak' those infamous emails about now. Kick the dog while it is down.

I find it interesting that the focus has shifted from Barba's alleged assault to now trying to oust Greenburg, If he is found guilty of covering certain parts of this up then of course he is to be punted but everyone seems to have forgotten there is the assault claim hanging over Ben Barba's head. If the integrity of the NRL is to be upheld shouldn't Barba be the first port of call.

The DT first claimed that the photo was leaked to them by the Bulldogs then they claim to have had it for months, If they were concerned for the woman's welfare they would have made these accusations month's ago, but hang on lets save it till later in the year

At this stage all this has come from the DT, various rumours, people with agendas and people who generally hate our club.

Is Barba guilty of something, of course he is just exactly what will come out in time. Are certain people at the Bulldogs guilty of some sort of cover up, I hope not however time will tell.

Find it funny looking at the kennel they've gone into meltdown trying to protect little Toddy.

Not realizing covering up of the crime is just as bad as committing the crime.

bones said:
I wish someone at Manly would 'leak' those infamous emails about now. Kick the dog while it is down.

You mean like this....... someone at the club accidentally forwards the emails to Dave Smith, the Telegraph, Fairfax, etc.:D

Guzzler said:
I find it interesting that the focus has shifted from Barba's alleged assault to now trying to oust Greenburg, If he is found guilty of covering certain parts of this up then of course he is to be punted but everyone seems to have forgotten there is the assault claim hanging over Ben Barba's head. If the integrity of the NRL is to be upheld shouldn't Barba be the first port of call.

The DT first claimed that the photo was leaked to them by the Bulldogs then they claim to have had it for months, If they were concerned for the woman's welfare they would have made these accusations month's ago, but hang on lets save it till later in the year

At this stage all this has come from the DT, various rumours, people with agendas and people who generally hate our club.

Is Barba guilty of something, of course he is just exactly what will come out in time. Are certain people at the Bulldogs guilty of some sort of cover up, I hope not however time will tell.

It was actually written about during the WiL round mate. So they've known about it for a long time.

If Toddy was a man he would step down now and let the investigation finish. He is currently sitting in the office where they are carrying it out right now.

People are suggesting what the punishments should be :
I initally wanted this :
Greenberg sacked
Barba suspended
Dogs fined

But a mate has a better idea :
Greenberg sacked
Barba suspended for 10 weeks next season (to make sure he's been punished - think this will be over looked plus its similar to what Gordon got)
Canterbury loses points this season (it'll cost them a top 8 spot)for whenever they fielded Barba and won (fielding an ineligible player) and fined for bringing the game into disrepute.

It'll send a clear message to the other clubs that this type of **** won't be tolerated anymore from the NRL.

eagles2win said:
Find it funny looking at the kennel they've gone into meltdown trying to protect little Toddy.

Not realizing covering up of the crime is just as bad as committing the crime.

bones said:

You mean like this....... someone at the club accidentally forwards the emails to Dave Smith, the Telegraph, Fairfax, etc.:D

Guzzler said:

It was actually written about during the WiL round mate. So they've known about it for a long time.

Mate I wouldn't waste your time over at the kennel. That place is clear example of what happens when siblings and family members breed together. Their users have the collective IQ of a quarter Witt.

Guzzler said:

Guzzler certain Dog types such as Hughes are promoting these questions, 'Why has this come out now?' and 'What is the motivation for revealing the photos etc?'. Absolutely irrelevant red herring questions.

Yes as you say it needs to be investigated properly whether the Dally M winner assaulted his partner.

However, to have one of the highest officials in the game under suspicion of dishonesty is hardly a side issue. If anything it is even more important as it reveals a certain attitude within the game to domestic violence.

The last point is that Greenberg was speaking for the Bulldogs at the time. If he was dishonest without a legitimate reason then the Bulldogs club would face significant penalty, not just Greenberg as an individual.

yes, greedburg trying to brush the incident under the carpet is in my eyes him condoning domestic abuse. the guy is a douche bag

If Greenburg is claiming that he and the Bulldogs knew nothing about any domestic violence between Barba and his ex, then why did both he and Hasler tell Miss Currie to go to the police? I doubt they told her to go to the Police to report him for drinking alcohol or have a flutter on the poker machines.

maybe when you get in the habit of telling too many lies they start to get all mixed up in a jumble - hey toddy!

Canterbury has been asked to hand over all documentation relating to its February suspension of Ben Barba to the NRL integrity unit as part of an investigation into the club's handling of their star full-back.

That smell you guys smell is the aroma of shredders running overtime!

While the AFL digs its own soggy grave on a daily basis, Barba & Greenburg have certainly done their best to keep up with them.
In fact, much as I hate that sh** game, the cards seem to be laid on the table so it can be dealt with quickly, this type of incident gets bigger due to ppl in power who have their own agenda for certain players/teams than what is best for the game.

What makes it look bad to me is if it was a nuffie that allegedly bashed his misses Toddy would have given all the info to the nrl and probably kicked the player out of the club.
He's only gone to all this trouble to hide the facts because of what barba can do for Canterbury on the field.
So basically protecting his assets above all else.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8