Barrett/Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I say ATM Bozo or Penn is letting us all down.. We need to add to our squad to move up that ladder. Sure Rome wasn't built in a day. Perhaps there is plenty of time left. Other clubs find the cash. I think it's about time our club found that little bit extra too. Open the pockets Scotty.

My opinion of Barrett is not exactly glowing.
BUT, I am.willing to give him the benefit of a season with an injury run like the Cowboys have had before passing final judgement.
Yes, I know, I know. Injuries are not the be all and end all, but bugger me it was a HORRIBLE year not only on number of injuries, but yhe positions as well.
I saw enough to appreciate a coach who gives a **** and who the players seem to respect.
One more season with a good run of player stability and then the hammer drops if we get another season of mediocrity.

They ain't manly, well cartwright certainly ain't. Barrett at least showed he cared about the side whilst cartwright just sat there laughing at him. Honestly 2016 was a hard year to judge Baz, definately didn't do the best job he could but we were no hope once the injuries started kicking in. 2017 will show his worth and he knows it, des hasler also knows it

The experiment is over!
Like if you want to get rid of these clowns...They ain't Manly, and I think we have all suffered enough.

Mate, the way I saw Barrett react at certain points this past season made me realize he's one of us. He's uber passionate about winning and our form.

Give him time.

Cartwright on the other hand, laughing after losses. Laughing when Barrett is ropeable. I've been to Brooky & have literally seen Barrett walking out with what appeared to be smoke coming from his ears he was that intense after a loss. Cartwright was having a great old time with his buddies.

Know what, and this is just my opinion, if Barrett went:
Trent Barrett (Head Coach)
David Penna (Assistant Coach)
Donny Singe (Strength & Conditioning)
& bring back that lady who was the social media manager who at least used to interact with us. She was outstanding. I'm sure Wayne is a good bloke, but he's a Tiger.

While I'm on a roll:
Geoff Toovey offered a roll of CEO (under the proviso Peter Peters steps down), and The Penn family write a 2 page letter of apology in how he was treated.

Things would have been much, much more settled. Cartwright & the other clown from the Titans Ferris though - Yuck ! They've brought that Titans culture with them, where losing is not only tolerated, but it's just part of their make-up. They can take Myles with them.

Unfortunately we may not get to see the best of Barrett as a coach while Control Freak and Cancer are running things behind the scenes.

Personally I think he does have the makings of a good first grade coach but won't get to prove it with us under the current circumstances.

As for Cartwright? Boy he must have formed a good relationship when Control Freak was the Kangaroos coach back in the 90's because I can't see any benefit to having him at Manly.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8