Barrett's 10K fine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Okay we know the NRL has our goose cooked. However we played poorly enough to beat beaten with their help and that is not good enough. Whilst the I am dissapointed I'm ready to look ahead. We did okay. The middle of the season was great whilst the end of the season was dissapointing. Id make some improvements to the squad and see how Barrett goes next year. I'm satisfied with 2017 and am looking forward to 2018. Go Manly!!!

I don't recall you ever saying anything very good about our side or the way they're coached. But you come on here blowing your horn every time we lose, particularly after a really disappointing loss such as we witnessed tonight. Why aren't you coaching you egocentric nufty? You seem to know it all, much of which I've disagreed with. You pump your tyres sprouting off coaching cliches and pointing things out with the value of hindsight. Why don't you put your hand up for the Titans gig, you farking pretender? Get out from behind the curtain of anonymity and show us all what those wincey little balls really look like.
I have complimented the side most of the year if you actually do read every post, along with the coaching and the good recruitment.

Most of if not all my observations that may come across as negative(as in spotting weaknesses and flaws) are made during wins or when Manly are near at the top of their game----going against the prevailing thoughts of the time in the forums and coming across as "not enjoying just the win for once"

Proves to me you either don't read my posts,lack comprehension skills or twisting comments/observations to suit your agenda.

Seriously mate? Whatever.....it would be remiss of me not say, sorry, you're right, we suck, Barrett can't coach and the players rely too much on momentum swings. What this club needs is you TC, and all the wonderfully contrived game plans that are under lock and key inside that advanced brain of yours. How silly of me, Trent Barrett, DCE, Jake and the team to think the refereeing played a big part. Dylan Walker was offside and Peachy played that off his chest beautifully. I apologise for encroaching upon the possibility that you aren't God, please forgive me.
The point of forums is to state ones views or observations as an outlet or for sharing a view----doesn't mean i have any aspirations to coach in the near future.

If you like all future comments can be written in a style that is clap clap clap and stating what 100 others have already stated.

Sack Barrett

Instead of sooking about the refs how about you man up and say you had a crap game plan and couldn't motivate the team to perform

I'm not decided on the sacking part, but completely agree we need to be asking questions about his ability to get the team up for the game and his game plan

What a load of rot. He did get us up for the game. We scored 2 disallowed tries and every try Penrith scored bar the last when it was already over were complete lucky flukes and a bull**** video red decision again.

What a load of trash. The refereeing decided the scoreline not the players or the coach.

I can cop Uate's knock on barely but I can't cop walkers offside when picture evidence had surfaced he was onside, and I can't cop that ****ing bull**** call that it came off peacheys chest. Just run at the defence now with your arms behind your back and have your dummy half bullet the ball in to your chest. Free line break right there from now on.

If we are thinking that baz needs to be sacked then we are delusional. We were nearly the favourites for the wooden spoon. And while I'm disappointed we went down yesterday (whether or not it was all due to refs) I know that we weren't 'bad', we just didn't blow them away with the manly intensity we showed the week prior. 10-10 (2 tries to 1) after 74 minutes is fine, and the panthers didn't manage to properly break our rock solid defence until the 79th minute, i truly feel we were robbed but it is true we could've been better.

Next season is looking great. We have a majority of this side, with Taufua back, we also have some brilliant forwards coming through and will add some players in the off season to continue to bolster this side. The players we already have will continue improve and our young squad will get another off season. A top 4 finish isn't unrealistic at all

No one seriously thought we had a roster good enough to win the premiership. This had a lot to do with the fact that we had $1.5-million of our cap tied up with Stewart and Matai. I'm happy that we made the finals. I'm happy that the team played some great football in certain matches. I'm disappointed that we also played poorly in many other matches. But that's what happens in rugby league. Even Melbourne was well below their standard against Doesn'tmatta.
What I'm angry about is how RL has been corrupted by officials. Never in the history of RL has one person, who is not even at the match, have so much influence over a result. Forget Smith, Cronk, Thurston, DCE . . . bribe one official; that''s all it takes, and it's killing the enjoyment of many fans.
PS: How long will it be before the gambling agencies start betting on the number of video decisions? "We'll give you your money back if your team can go through an entire match without a decision being sent upstairs...."

If we are thinking that baz needs to be sacked then we are delusional. We were nearly the favourites for the wooden spoon. And while I'm disappointed we went down yesterday (whether or not it was all due to refs) I know that we weren't 'bad', we just didn't blow them away with the manly intensity we showed the week prior. 10-10 (2 tries to 1) after 74 minutes is fine, and the panthers didn't manage to properly break our rock solid defence until the 79th minute, i truly feel we were robbed but it is true we could've been better.

Next season is looking great. We have a majority of this side, with Taufua back, we also have some brilliant forwards coming through and will add some players in the off season to continue to bolster this side. The players we already have will continue improve and our young squad will get another off season. A top 4 finish isn't unrealistic at all
Totally agree.

I have complimented the side most of the year if you actually do read every post, along with the coaching and the good recruitment.

Most of if not all my observations that may come across as negative(as in spotting weaknesses and flaws) are made during wins or when Manly are near at the top of their game----going against the prevailing thoughts of the time in the forums and coming across as "not enjoying just the win for once"

Proves to me you either don't read my posts,lack comprehension skills or twisting comments/observations to suit your agenda.

No ... I think @Kevinward777 summed up your BS stating of the bleeding obvious very well ..... what was your latest piece of "profound wisdom" .... we need more forward depth to sustain a power game (or some such revelation) ... boy ,if any of the other 15 coaches ever think of having a good forward pack we're fukketted.

PSS I had a girlfriend with a profound chest ... had a cleavage deeper than a fisherman's wellington.

If you like all future comments can be written in a style that is clap clap clap and stating what 100 others have already stated.

You do state what 100 others have already stated ... you just say it with a broom up your arsse like somebody who has never seen the inside of a dressing room.

TC .... Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Player .. what did he say?
Team-mate .. I think he said catch the ball

What agenda? I love the Manly Football club and have done for forty years. I get as peeved as anyone else when we don't win, look back on the game and wish Brian Kelly had held the ball in the dying stages which would have been enough. But to go on and on about our structural deficiencies, over reliance on momentum etc etc while also flatly ignoring the fact that we were robbed blind by the refereeing, then I guess my agenda is I oppose some of what you post as if it were fact. Even Johns and Fittler have come out and said us much. The team aren't yet world beaters, but look at our squad and compare it with say Melbourne. If Addo Carr or Vunivalu make a couple of breaks tonight off our sh1t structure instead of Wright we win the game. The team has done well, we are a fair whack off a Storm roster and the refs screwed us over, that is more my agenda. I do however apologise for the personal attack, I was livid and some of what I posted was an emotional response. But to say oh we played piss poor so the dodgy calls don't matter, to me that's just arrogant and incorrect.

I don't recall you ever saying anything very good about our side or the way they're coached. But you come on here blowing your horn every time we lose, particularly after a really disappointing loss such as we witnessed tonight. Why aren't you coaching you egocentric nufty? You seem to know it all, much of which I've disagreed with. You pump your tyres sprouting off coaching cliches and pointing things out with the value of hindsight. Why don't you put your hand up for the Titans gig, you farking pretender? Get out from behind the curtain of anonymity and show us all what those wincey little balls really look like.
I gave a rare ironstein just to complete the full flush

You do state what 100 others have already stated ... you just say it with a broom up your arsse like somebody who has never seen the inside of a dressing room.

TC .... Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Player .. what did he say?
Team-mate .. I think he said catch the ball
Woodsie up your dosage mate so reality kicks in again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8