Barrett's 10K fine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
That is a ****en joke. Barrett worded everything carefully and asked for an explanation. They get close to making you want to stop watching

I read the Greenturd statement. He stands there and says both coaches are causing the juniors to walk away from the game. It was the best football in years. The coaches were wrong. Fair dinkum this goose needs a mental health assessment! He is living in denial. He's worried about the kids, what about the 120,000 fans who over the weekend thought about walking form the game. I was one of those.

If I did that in my business, and I am held accountable for every decision. If I reacted in the totally inept way he did, I would be out of business.

This guy should be fined for putting the game into disrepute, and the fine should be the bonus / salary increase he just got.

I didn't hear Barrett say anything that needed to be fined. We say 10k but greenburg says "he" hasn't made his mind up on the charge yet.

Apparently the dalai from parra gets off scott free (western sydney club of course) and whilst Thurston can claim conspiracies... it takes a Manly coach to make Todd really want to do something about it.

Todd is legitimately bad for the game and Trent shouldn't have to pay 10k. Lawyer up if the defence of the breach notice is rejected.

I read the Greenturd statement. He stands there and says both coaches are causing the juniors to walk away from the game. It was the best football in years. The coaches were wrong. Fair dinkum this goose needs a mental health assessment! He is living in denial. He's worried about the kids, what about the 120,000 fans who over the weekend thought about walking form the game. I was one of those.

If I did that in my business, and I am held accountable for every decision. If I reacted in the totally inept way he did, I would be out of business.

This guy should be fined for putting the game into disrepute, and the fine should be the bonus / salary increase he just got.

Greenburg is a blight on the game.He is no clean skin by a longshot and while he is in the top role,then the game will continue to suffer and spiral downwards . the game is no where near the top sport in this country and wont be while that bloke is in control.He is just plain arrogant

Greenburg is a blight on the game.He is no clean skin by a longshot and while he is in the top role,then the game will continue to suffer and spiral downwards . the game is no where near the top sport in this country and wont be while that bloke is in control.He is just plain arrogant
Whilst ever he has the likes of Dib and Politis backing him he should be ok. Should be interesting to see what happens if Des is flicked. Dib might have to follow. What impact will that have on Todd?

It would be deliciously ironic if Hasler's downfall undermined Greenberg's position and ultimately led to the latter's demise.

That's called poetic justice.

Another thing that burns me is the 2 wankers and the way they were carrying on, Tallis and Geyer, 2 of the biggest grubs in the game. I bet if the shoe was on the other foot it would be a different story for Geyer. I seem to remember at the start of the year when the poor panfa,s were so called robbed by a forward pass against the rorters ,he went on like a pork chop using his position at Triple m to say as much

Apparently going to be record fine. 20-40k !! Ridiculous. Nrl run by Greenburg is a joke. Cant even question diabolical referring.

Also todd was disappointed in crowds. Well give manly a home game at brookie and would of been an electric atmosphere. Would of got the boys home imo as well.

IMG_0262.PNG

Sent this to Todd he can suck my left nut as far as I am concerned

Next time we get dudded (and it's pretty much guaranteed), Trent should just refuse to front up at the press conference. He will only get fined, so nothing to lose and makes a bigger statement

Does anyone know if one Robert Fulton made comments

No matter what your view is in bozo he certainly has some backers and influence

Has he made any comments to back Trent or the team or rebuke Greenberg or the bunker

From the club:

The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles confirm that we have received an NRL breach notice in relation to comments made at the post-match press conference following Saturday's game.

We will be reviewing the basis upon which the NRL breach notice was issued and will be determining our position on the matter in the coming days.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...aches-refereeing-tirades-20170912-gyfvyy.html

Cronulla have been fined $30,000 and Manly $20,000 by the NRL over post-match outbursts against the performance of referees made by coaches Shane Flanagan and Trent Barrett after their teams were eliminated from the semi-finals.

Canavan said Manly coach Trent Barrett had already received a warning this season.

"The integrity of our match officials and the game needs to be protected."
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The thread title needs to include the Manly loading of 100% :p

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12