Barrett's 10K fine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Sack Barrett

Instead of sooking about the refs how about you man up and say you had a crap game plan and couldn't motivate the team to perform
I do agree the game plan was more a case of "do what we do well and do it again" laziness this time around.

In saying that it should of been enough with a little composure and leadership during the game.

The thing that amazes me about refs these days is:
They miss the world's most obvious knock-on (as does the vidiot referee) last night yet the'll pull it up every time a player knocks the ball backwards. The refs have forgotten that a dropped ball does not always travel forward. I reckon I saw incorrect rulings for this five or six times today.
The beauty of today's loss by Cronulla is that Buzz Slothfield will be irate about the referees - even though Cronulla were gifted a try when Winterstein forced the ball on the tryline - and this will continue to throw the spotlight onto the vidiot refs.
Blow Up The Bunker

I don't recall you ever saying anything very good about our side or the way they're coached. But you come on here blowing your horn every time we lose, particularly after a really disappointing loss such as we witnessed tonight. Why aren't you coaching you egocentric nufty? You seem to know it all, much of which I've disagreed with. You pump your tyres sprouting off coaching cliches and pointing things out with the value of hindsight. Why don't you put your hand up for the Titans gig, you farking pretender? Get out from behind the curtain of anonymity and show us all what those wincey little balls really look like.

Hahahaha, you nailed it. Exactly why I put him on 'Ignore' some time ago!

Flanagan's first sentence at pressor

Now I know how Trent Barrett feels
IMG_20170910_192224.jpg

What agenda? I love the Manly Football club and have done for forty years. I get as peeved as anyone else when we don't win, look back on the game and wish Brian Kelly had held the ball in the dying stages which would have been enough. But to go on and on about our structural deficiencies, over reliance on momentum etc etc while also flatly ignoring the fact that we were robbed blind by the refereeing, then I guess my agenda is I oppose some of what you post as if it were fact. Even Johns and Fittler have come out and said us much. The team aren't yet world beaters, but look at our squad and compare it with say Melbourne. If Addo Carr or Vunivalu make a couple of breaks tonight off our sh1t structure instead of Wright we win the game. The team has done well, we are a fair whack off a Storm roster and the refs screwed us over, that is more my agenda. I do however apologise for the personal attack, I was livid and some of what I posted was an emotional response. But to say oh we played piss poor so the dodgy calls don't matter, to me that's just arrogant and incorrect.

I don't think the team has been coached well this year.

Silly penalties
Error prone
Poor defensive structure
Lack of creativity in attack

We rely on individuals rather than play as team

I look at the Cows, could we have survived a season without DCE (i.e. Thurston) and the injuries they have had ..............

I'm not advocating getting rid of Barrett but I wouldn't be sad...............

Silly penalties
Error prone
Poor defensive structure

I look at the Cows, could we have survived a season without DCE (i.e. Thurston) and the injuries they have had ..............

Mate I agree we can improve, no doubt. But to say we played p1ss poor and the officiating as such therefore doesn't matter is insane.

Silly penalties
Error prone
Poor defensive structure

Silly penalties are not coached,
Errors are not coached,
We actually had good defensive structure,
We had some creativity (couldve used more though)

Silly penalties
Error prone
Poor defensive structure

Manly has been the best attacking side in the 40m to 40m corridor with more tries than any other team in that long range area. Agree, Its more the individual brilliance but they back each other up in that area of the field as well.

It seems when we are in the 20m zone of the opposition, we are almost clueless with not many pet plays.

Manly has been the best attacking side in the 40m to 40m corridor with more tries than any other team in that long range area. Agree, Its more the individual brilliance but they back each other up in that area of the field as well.

It seems when we are in the 20m zone of the opposition, we are almost clueless with not many pet plays.

the pet plays take time to get right, every year add a few more in the off season.

This is why Melbourne are at the top, they cheated the cap for long enough to get all the long term plays bedded in to a point where they can train up a few here and there to cover the lot. Teams with a normal turn around cannot achieve this.

The breach notice has come! Todd has announced both Barrett and Flanagan will receive breach notices for their comments post game.

The breach notice has come! Todd has announced both Barrett and Flanagan will receive breach notices for their comments post game.
I started watching his shiny head on Fox, during the interview he made my stomach turn so much that I was on the verge of throwing up and thought it best for all involved if I flicked over to the afl channel.

Zero interest in what that used car salesman has to say. The only time I'll watch him is when he's finally exposed and has to answer questions over his time at the Dogs. Ben Barba's epic bender crew adventures, how he retired choc even though the insurance companies refused to, and why Parramatta have a stronger, deeper roster less than 12 months after being caught somewhere in the vicinity of 1 million over the cap. That interview I will record and watch many times over, cigar in one hand and a glass of French bubbly in the other.

Silly penalties
Error prone
Poor defensive structure

Hmm, no to bad for a poorly coached team?

Penalties conceded; storm - 183, Manly 180

Screenshot 2017-09-11 15.45.45.png

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10