Barrett's 10K fine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If the game was of any quality i could somewhat understand the disappointed sentiment after the 50/50 calls not going our way, but Manly got what they deserved for such a piss poor display.
Think you're being a little harsh, TC. Sure, the game wasn't error free - both teams were sloppy with the ball. Nerves and inexperience will do that in finals footy. But every player out there ripped in and the game was in the balance till the last five minutes.
As for the refereeing, you have to expect that kind of stuff in today's NRL. It's always awful. We had enough opportunities to overcome it and didn't take them. So yeah, I'm disappointed with the result but not with the effort.

What a waste of money, be different if we had a game next week but the boys will be in Vegas by then.
50/50 calls went against us but we put ourselves in that position.

Think you're being a little harsh, TC. Sure, the game wasn't error free - both teams were sloppy with the ball. Nerves and inexperience will do that in finals footy. But every player out there ripped in and the game was in the balance till the last five minutes.
As for the refereeing, you have to expect that kind of stuff in today's NRL. It's always awful. We had enough opportunities to overcome it and didn't take them. So yeah, I'm disappointed with the result but not with the effort.
I get the nerves and inexperience element will cause errors but the performance was still piss poor.

Young team has been mentally fragile all year on top of being overly reliant on momentum swings and resumption of play to up the intensity.

If the game was of any quality i could somewhat understand the disappointed sentiment after the 50/50 calls not going our way, but Manly got what they deserved for such a piss poor display.
I don't recall you ever saying anything very good about our side or the way they're coached. But you come on here blowing your horn every time we lose, particularly after a really disappointing loss such as we witnessed tonight. Why aren't you coaching you egocentric nufty? You seem to know it all, much of which I've disagreed with. You pump your tyres sprouting off coaching cliches and pointing things out with the value of hindsight. Why don't you put your hand up for the Titans gig, you farking pretender? Get out from behind the curtain of anonymity and show us all what those wincey little balls really look like.

I get the nerves and inexperience element will cause errors but the performance was still piss poor.

Young team has been mentally fragile all year on top of being overly reliant on momentum swings and resumption of play to up the intensity.
Again blah blah blah about nothing profound, and done in a way to make us all go wow! It's the second coming of Roy Marsters.....

Tom.

Cherry will never play rep again. Way too many in front of him.
Couldn't see him making the WC squad realistically - Slater, Boyd, Tedesco would be in front of him surely.
No matter how much Mal loves him I'd be very surprised if he picked four fullbacks and Boyd has proven he can cover wing and centre.
No matter what we think of The Bacardi brothers they'll most likely be there too so no room for Tom.
I still hold out a hope for Chez especially with no JT.

Is now the time to be "profound"

Coming from a poster that contributes little in terms of quality to even understand what "profound" really means.
Seriously mate? Whatever.....it would be remiss of me not say, sorry, you're right, we suck, Barrett can't coach and the players rely too much on momentum swings. What this club needs is you TC, and all the wonderfully contrived game plans that are under lock and key inside that advanced brain of yours. How silly of me, Trent Barrett, DCE, Jake and the team to think the refereeing played a big part. Dylan Walker was offside and Peachy played that off his chest beautifully. I apologise for encroaching upon the possibility that you aren't God, please forgive me.

I'll gladly chip in $100 towards Barrett's fine and give full justification for him absolutely blowing up deluxe tonight in the presser. Can we start a gofundme or something please?
How about we chip in 10K to help our guys continue to grow and learn to be winners, and not use external forces as an excuse?

Is now the time to be "profound"

Coming from a poster that contributes little in terms of quality to even understand what "profound" really means.
And in what context did I use the word profound? It was in reference to you, a person, and it can best be translated in that context as wise, clever, learned, one who has great insight. Unless we're thinking of a different word.

... glad to see we have resumed normal Silvertails programming ..... everything rosy after a win .... after a loss its pistols at 10 paces LOL ..... it's going to be a long offseason ..... now where are those sauage rolls !!!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8