Baz, it's time to leave Manly – and no, you don't deserve a cent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Loved what Warnie said the other day about our diabolical cricket team “all this talk of elite honesty and other crap, well what a load of verbal diarrhoea. It’s really very simple. Bat better, bowl better, field better”.
All these idiots have over complicated what should be relatively easy.
By creating jobs for themselves.
Just fund what should be funded.

All these idiots have over complicated what should be relatively easy.
By creating jobs for themselves.
Just fund what should be funded.

Spot on HE. I get really cranky hearing cliches like accountability and responsibility and honesty sessions being trotted out. I remember growing up you learnt these values as a kid, generally by a swift kick up the arse. Nowadays it is being treated like a religious awakening. Got no problem with the evolution of athletes, sports science and the analytics that going along with it, but the psychological bull**** they carry on with is just a bunch of blah blah nonsense shrouding an excuse culture.

Spot on HE. I get really cranky hearing cliches like accountability and responsibility and honesty sessions being trotted out. I remember growing up you learnt these values as a kid, generally by a swift kick up the arse. Nowadays it is being treated like a religious awakening. Got no problem with the evolution of athletes, sports science and the analytics that going along with it, but the psychological bull**** they carry on with is just a bunch of blah blah nonsense shrouding an excuse culture.

Only a movie and obviously not the same sport.....but the point is exactly the same except in league you run the ball, you catch the ball, you pass the ball, you occasionally kick the ball.....and you tackle the opposition player with the ball.

Trent Barrett is going to show up to work at Narrabeen as reported and suck Haslers Dick, collect his pay for services renderred as "head coach". Therefore fulfilling the terms of his employment contract and ensuring that neither party is in breach. What do you think of that clause @Woodsie and @lurker ? Fair compromise? :think:
Wait a minute Sparty .........
Hasler can use Trent . I mean Trent has to do something to earn his money . Des has a Physio Therapist but he does not have a Love therapist in his coaching staff .
After 3 years in the NRL as head coach Trent has earned his reputation as The Doctor love . His love affect on his players was so entrenched that they all loved him all the way down to wooden spoon level without any sense of shame or guilt . Now thats true love and it takes a coach with a unique quality to instill this inexplicable trait in his players .
Trent if you are reading this . Congratulations !!! You have well and truly earned your Doctor Love degree .
To all RL clubs around the world . If winning is not a priority in your club but spreading the love is then Trent Doctor Love is your man .
Stick around our club like a bad smell Trent and we will all pay you out ......... with interest ;)

images (3).jpg

Last edited:
Wait a minute Sparty .........
Hasler can use Trent . I mean Trent has to do something to earn his money . Des has a Physio Therapist but he does not have a Love therapist in his coaching staff .
After 3 years in the NRL as head coach Trent has earned his reputation as The Doctor love . His love affect on his players were so entrenched that they all loved him all the way down to wooden spoon level without any sense of shame or guilt . Now thats true love and it takes a coach with a unique quality to instill this inexplicable trait in his players .
Trent if you are reading this . Congratulations !!! You have well and truly earned your Doctor Love degree .
To all RL clubs around the world . If winning is not a priority in your club but spreading the love is then Trent Doctor Love is your man .
Stick around our club like a bad smell Trent and we will all pay you out ......... with interest ;)

View attachment 10136
I am man enough to say I love you @BOZO.. See, that's the effect that the love Dr is having on me. Well I'm glad because there are a lot of health benefits.

benefitsoflove.jpeg

So I agree with you, the love doctor needs to stick around. He's also going to be back with a new makeover so Des will find him more appealing when he works on him. Stick around Baz and earn your keep.
:h::h::h:

Screenshot_20181028-083940.jpg

I am man enough to say I love you @BOZO.. See, that's the effect that the love Dr is having on me. Well I'm glad because there are a lot of health benefits.

View attachment 10137

So I agree with you, the love doctor needs to stick around. He's also going to be back with a new makeover so Des will find him more appealing when he works on him. Stick around Baz and earn your keep.
:h::h::h:

View attachment 10138
I love you too Brother . We can all thank Doctor Love for making it all possible .
Forget thinking about winning now that Doctor Love is back . All we need is just to feel loved .

All together now . You can join us as well Gus !

All we need is love
love , love , love at our CLUB
Love is all we need
:h: :h: :h:

You opened that window. Don’t gripe if people assume that’s part of your argument.

But let’s talk about you, since you’re on the passive-aggressive warpath.;)

The window I opened was a counter view on Barrett, nothing to do with Toovey and nothing to do with four years ago.

You may say it was passive aggressive, I'm just tired of people pushing Toovey's barrow so long after the fact, club legend - yes, good coach - debatable, ancient history - definantly.

I'm happy to talk about the tone of your posts if you want to talk about mine?

He is acting in a unprofessional manner not the club...just trying to get his pound of flesh from the club

He chose to quit and serve out a notice period. Nothing stopping him not coming into work...but then again he wants his $

Best post so far in this thread. 100% correct.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10