• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Possible beat up coming

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
LOL @ the comments on the Tele website

here are 2 morons

North Sydney Bear of Cammeray Posted at 6:40 AM Today
What else would you expect from this club of grubs? Stay away from North Shore schools woManly grubs.

Julie of Fairlight Posted at 7:42 AM Today
This uncouth behaviour would never happen with players from the North Sydney Bears - they are Gentlemen, one and all!
Comment 22 of 68

Julie of Fairlight Posted at 11:33 AM Today
The Rugby League sex scandals all occurred after the execution of the North Sydney Rugby League Club. The Bears were a beacon of decency and honour; their removal has left the NRL without a moral compass.
Comment 54 of 68

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sunday-telegraph/unwary-eagles-fall-for-online-groupie/comments-e6frewt0-1226005066138

Who are these Bears they talk of ??
None in the NRL now or anytime soon, jackasses

I reckon gallop has comissioned her because Brett is going to take news ltd to the cleaners.

It's been proven that Brett wasn't actually drunk so can we have our 100k back Gallop you spineless bastard.

I wish I was in the room when she went "I got you, I got you.." etc and when she picked the guy twittering about being bored. There is nothing funnier than watching a guy go red in the face when he is publicly humiliated

Oh my god. Ironstines. Oh wow.

It's been a bit of a dull summer. Weather was ordinary for a long time before the recent heat wave, cricket was awful, very little footy news to get excited about....but that's saved it.

Ironstines. This forum just keeps on giving. Bless you all. You've made my night.

Fro link said:
[quote author=PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link=topic=186443.msg315432#msg315432 date=1297546608]
[quote author=swoop link=topic=186443.msg315372#msg315372 date=1297505458]
I'm not surprised. There was a thread about Rose and in that thread there were people saying that they'll get themselves into trouble. You could see this coming and I hope it's nothing serious.

So much for flying under the radar and I'll bet sponsors will be knocking down our doors.
Exactly a thread that wasn't necessary don't people know not to write
s**t like that on a forum journalists visit forums.By the way the ironstines that run this forum should have deleted it before the thread went any further.
[/quote]

I assume you mean Einsteins?

and if mods deleted every stupid lame brained thread on here

a) nothing would ever get posted.
b) they would never do anything else.

yes it was a dumb thread, but it certainly wasnt the only one thats ever been on here.
[/quote]lmao  throw you make laugh  all the time ..
I assume you mean Einsteins?<<<<<  ;D  :D

Ha ha this thread is a cack! Ironstines! Obviously Albert had been spelling it wrong all those years!

yep ST has a lot of
Ironstines ;)

Post  automatically merged: [time]1297756550[/time]

The vices of social network communication
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/the-vices-of-social-network-communication/

MANLY CEO Graham Lowe has ``absolutely no problem’’ with Sea Eagles players chatting with fans on social networking websites, declaring everyone at the club is ``well versed in manners’‘.

The Sunday Telegraph ran a news story highlighting the dangers of modern-day technology, after a number of Des Hasler’s men failed a ``honey trap’’ test recently initiated by the club via Facebook.

While Lowe acknowledged the exercise served its purpose, he felt it was ``mischievous’’ and ``unfair’’ that Manly’s outcome was specifically made public.

``All 16 NRL clubs did the same seminar, it was disappointing our club was the scapegoat,’’ he said on Monday.

``Our players are socially responsible and enjoy being active in the community.

``We always encourage our players to chat with fans, it is very important that connection stands.

``It seems the days of having a casual chat with strangers you bump into are long gone.

``The players know how they should behave in whatever setting.’‘

Despite the well publicised sex scandal that has dogged AFL club St Kilda over the summer, the likes of Anthony Watmough, Tony Williams and ex Sea-Eagles Glenn Hall and Chris Hicks continue to have accounts.

Watmough’s profile is open to any member of the public to view at anytime, with pictures of his girlfriend Brooke Cullen, his family and friends easily accessible.

Lowe confirmed he won’t be telling players to delete their profiles.

``The majority of people who log onto these sites are adults, but unfortunately a minority exist who take on the role of cowards,’’ he said.

``We are a club that prides itself on doing positive things for other people.

``You never seem to hear about the many good things our guys are doing. It is when our players are painted in a negative light that it gets discussed.’’

SEVERAL NRL players have failed a 'honeytrap' test set up by their club when they were caught flirting with an undercover police officer who posed as a groupie on the internet.
Australian Federal Police officer Melissa Sevil was hired by the NRL to test the Manly Sea Eagles players before she hosted a seminar on the dangers of sites including Facebook and Twitter at the club.

Ms Sevil set up a fake Facebook account featuring a photo of herself disguised wearing a wig and posed as a groupie, making sexual advances to several players who accepted and reciprocated.

When she hosted the 45-minute seminar at Sea Eagles' headquarters in Narrabeen, Ms Sevil named and shamed the players who had responded.

"She came in, pointed them out and said: 'I got you, I got you, I got you and I got you'," a source said.

The presentations have been implemented as part of the NRL's strategy to avoid an online scandal.

.. so this fukn mole eggs them on by sexual advances then says hey i got you, you & you??..  did they players actually start the sexually advancing or was it her.. sounds like it was fukn her & thn the  players get in trouble ..aww thats right shes got a **** she can get away with it.. fukn double standards ****

jjai link said:
.. so this fukn mole eggs them on by sexual advances then says hey i got you, you & you??..  did they players actually start the sexually advancing or was it her.. sounds like it was fukn her & thn the  players get in trouble ..aww thats right shes got a c$%* she can get away with it.. fukn double standards s**t
Lol

its not that funny guys ..  in America she wouldnt even try that **** because she would be done for it,, not in this countries dumbazz laws though, the instigator is always innocent here ,

I'm a teacher and we can possibly lose our jobs for facebook posts or photos, including just been seen (photographed) at certain parties. It's got to be worse for any sort of sportstar or celebrity.

RE: Possible beat up coming

Berkeley_Eagle said:

here are 2 morons

What else would you expect from this club of grubs? Stay away from North Shore schools woManly grubs.

This uncouth behaviour would never happen with players from the North Sydney Bears - they are Gentlemen, one and all!
Comment 22 of 68

The Rugby League sex scandals all occurred after the execution of the North Sydney Rugby League Club. The Bears were a beacon of decency and honour; their removal has left the NRL without a moral compass.
Comment 54 of 68

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sunday-telegraph/unwary-eagles-fall-for-online-groupie/comments-e6frewt0-1226005066138

What? Like "Piss Cups" Taylor urinating in plastic cups & throwing it in the air in a Mexican wave onto kids. Yeah right. The Everest of morality ol Norths.

blitzkrieg said:
BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:

here are 2 morons

Comment 22 of 68

Comment 54 of 68

Who are these Bears they talk of ??
None in the NRL now or anytime soon, jackasses

AAAAaaaaaaaaagggghhhhhh I'll tell you who they are. They're the scumbags who are trying to take over us on the Central Coast. AND OVER MY DEAD BODY WILL THEY EVER SUCCEED HERE!!!!! They're dead for a reason, and rightly so. (sorry, I get emotional)

RE: Possible beat up coming

eagles2win said:
A picture of George's crush
Kelly_Ros.jpg

Nah that's not her(well the one that George is infatuated with)

"Whiteboard" Ros Kelly.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8