Ben Barba suspended indefinitely

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Earnie the Eagle said:
joeboy said:
I really don't get that if it is all personal issues and no laws have been broken why the club wouldn't just grant leave rather than suspension. Seems pre emotive to me.

The news said he got into a spouse with Tim Browne at training.

What happened in goulburn, and I wonder what cherry and buhrer were doing there?

Delete all reference, Barber was in Manly, so I now have to wonder who I was abusing during the game.

Napper said:
Earnie, are you from goulburn?

I lived/worked there from jan-june 2011. Seen a few manly fans about and gave them a salute. Could have been you!!

Is the Hibernian still opened?

Yeh mate the Hibo is still here, under new ownership. It could have been me, was I upright?

Probably not! The Carlton was a funny place. We hijacked the jelly wrestling there one night.

Was down there working on the Woodlawn Windfarm. Had some funny nights in goulburn!!

Often see the Sea Eagles boys out at Shark Bar (New Brighton Hotel) on the dance floor level standing by the bar together on a Saturday night.

Ange said:
Where is Des - when he was with us he backed his players in the media constantly - not so with the Dogs - wasnt around when they lost the GF, wasn't around with their end of year drama & not around now.

Probably speaking to the Dragons about Price's job.

Just wait for us to get dragged into this with the DCE, Buhrer connection to his most recent night out.

Barba and DCE seem to be pretty good mates.

If Barber has hitched his life to the Mundine circus then that explains why he's heading off the rails. Fair dinkum why would you get in with that pack of aholes.

This whole thing stinks of a cover up by Greenturd and co. Can't wait til this all blows up in Greenturds face. So much for changing the culture of that rotten joint. Lol what a joke.

The way this has been handled could prove a public master stroke by the bulldogs but not necessarily a moral one.
I read some fan comments on the Telecrap website. Most are saying things like: good luck champ, it take's a big man to admit he has problems, get well soon, Greenberg is the best CEO, blah blah.
All well in good IMO providing the rumours of hurting a female aren't true.
The public are so easily brainwashed and benefit of the doubt goes to Benny B. ATM. Don't condemn him but fans should wait to find out what happened before heaping adoration on this bloke when he may have done something very wrong.

I will remind all posters, please refrain from posting material on this issue that can in any way be construed as defamatory or slanderous. You expose yourself and this website to potential legal action.

Any post that is deemed to be in breach of the sites Terms & Conditions of Service will be edited or deleted & the poster subject to moderator actions.

Barba and DCE on the piss to celebrate DCE's new baby is a worry for us. Posting pissed idiot pics on instagram of the occasion is plain dumb.

As far as the Barba suspension goes; ahhh well, bit unfortunate that.

If gambling is the issue, which I don't think it is, then will Canterbury counsel the vulnerable members of it's Leagues Club, who week after week pour millions into their poker machines, and then donate it to the football team so they can pay the players who may then pour it down poker machines,but need counselling because they may have a problem?

Peter C said:
If gambling is the issue, which I don't think it is, then will Canterbury counsel the vulnerable members of it's Leagues Club, who week after week pour millions into their poker machines, and then donate it to the football team so they can pay the players who may then pour it down poker machines,but need counselling because they may have a problem?

It comes down to profit. He keeps talking about "whats best for the club" and that is letting any poor bastard get swallowed up by gambling addiction. They'll keep coming as long as the pokies are on and blowing their money while the dogs roll around in the profit.

Russel Crowe banned pokies at Souths Leagues...Nek Minnit, theyre sponsored by Star City.

The gambler is in the dumps while the business gets the cream at their expense.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8