Ben Barba suspended indefinitely

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A sober Ben Barba is a very nice bloke. With a few squirts in him he turns into a big headed fool, which is a real shame. He has talent...but he sure isn't a Snake or Slater. "IF" he assaulted his ex, I'd be happy to see him thrown out of the NRL. If it is a gambling problem...get him some help, and get on with the season.

Napper said:
Would barba be still getting paid?

We shouldn't ever speculate,we might get sued

I would ASSUME no,he would not as he is under suspension from the club itself and not the league

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Nothing to see here folks, just another desperate Gillard stunt. Can't believe so many of you fell for it.

Those pokie pre-commitment machines would of been handy:)

Earnie the Eagle said:
joeboy said:
I really don't get that if it is all personal issues and no laws have been broken why the club wouldn't just grant leave rather than suspension. Seems pre emotive to me.

The news said he got into a spouse with Tim Browne at training.

What happened in goulburn, and I wonder what cherry and buhrer were doing there?

Delete all reference, Barber was in Manly, so I now have to wonder who I was abusing during the game.

You're not going crazy Earnie. He was in Goulburn then went out with DCE when he got back to Sydney.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/rapid-spiral-from-stardom-to-the-depths-of-despair-20130225-2f26i.html.

I've tidied up this thread and re-opened it as it is a topic worthy of discussion. BUT please be mindful of what you post and try and keep it sensible (or at the very least use some intelligent humour)

One of our own was really struggling last night... that is the "Ben Barba suspended indefinitely" thread. The thread needed help. It needed professional help. We made the conscious decision to take the thread out of the forum and out of the spotlight. It'll need your understanding and patience while the thread takes the time and space needed to become a better discussion.

Chip and Chase said:
One of our own was really struggling last night... that is the "Ben Barba suspended indefinitely" thread. The thread needed help. It needed professional help. We made the conscious decision to take the thread out of the forum and out of the spotlight. It'll need your understanding and patience while the thread takes the time and space needed to become a better discussion.

The thread clearly has a bad gambling problem. It lost half its posts overnight.

So an NRL player ( let's call him Bobby Bobber) calls the gambling help line from the Canterbury Leauges Pokie room and the operator answers and says " gambling help line can you please hold?" And Bobby says "yes" to which the operator says "I bet you can't."

Barba is a super talent on form shown, no question. Qld were crazy not to have him in SOO last year. Without Barba the Dogs, despite all their stars, may just struggle to score points.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
I really feel sorry for Ben having all that money to gamble away at such a young age.

My plan this weekend it to walk through all the poor villages over here in the solomons and ask for donations to help Ben in his time of need. Sure none of them have sewerage or mains electricity but these 3rd world people would surely help Ben with his first world problems.

The way Barba played in the All Stars match contradicts everything Greenturd has said about the place he (Barba) has supposedly been in the last two months.

bones said:
The way Barba played in the All Stars match contradicts everything Greenturd has said about the place he has supposedly been in the last two months.
Yep a MoM game for someone that don't want to play footy is puzzling

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8