Ben Condon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope he rips in and has a great game.

I've been told they breed them tough out roma way and we need some of that right now (well always, but now would be awesome).

So congrats Ben have a rip snorter of a first game for Manly.

Good opportunity for him to step up a bit to show some good i st grade form . Just has to keep it simple with some good hard [ no pun intended ] runs and try to show a bit of grunt in defence . Even with limited possession sometimes this season , Manly have struggled to put opposition packs on the back foot more . , ruck defence obviously not the best either , even more so with Jake absent. .

I have been less than impressed with his physical impact in the games I've seen him play ... hope I'm being over critical ... and that he has an absolute corker ....
All this back slapping for Condon, he's only playing because we have 4fwds on the side lines. But hey, a call up is a call up, and I'll be cheering for him right on his first hit-up.

Especially our pecking order, but I'm sure he'll make most of the chance!
And hopefully the Dynamic Duo (aka the Pacifica Pretenders) have to work their way back to FG via Blecktown.

That’s just before we permanently ship them out to the Manila Folders, in the East Asian Superleague.

Last edited:
Presented his jersey yesterday by Vic Mauro.

Ben told his team mates he'll do his job and won't let them down.

Can't wish for more than that.

Good luck today!
Geez with all due respect, underwhelming getting your jersey from ol Vic. Surely they could've found someone more "famous"

Good opportunity for him to step up a bit to show some good i st grade form . Just has to keep it simple with some good hard [ no pun intended ] runs and try to show a bit of grunt in defence . Even with limited possession sometimes this season , Manly have struggled to put opposition packs on the back foot more . , ruck defence obviously not the best either , even more so with Jake absent. .
I hope he adds an extra layer to our piss weak defence

Just sayin’

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8