Ben Condon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Your in great company feathered friend Ryan...

Diminutive perspective time ....

Greatness is not defined by how big our body is but how big our character and talent is
Geoff Toovey
Diego Maradona
Ludwin van Beethoven
Pablo Picaso

The Mesmerising Kylie Minogue​

See the source image

Actually I was a Dannii fan myself. Love some of her mellow songs. And she aint a bad looker also

Actually I was a Dannii fan myself. Love some of her mellow songs. And she aint a bad looker also
Dannii was indeed delightful in her own right

Beautiful woman are like lollypops that come in all shapes and sizes

and they they all look and taste nice

I would have been a keen prescriber to the podcast, up until ... you both started crying and hugging each other like yr 8 school girls ... and promising to be BBF's forevar ...
Hey we can't help it man I/ me/ vee/ zee/ have to navigate a space that you very soon won't occupy old-timer. Thanks for destroying my planet and making me succumb and subservient and beholden/addicted/forced to play a game to prove my worth and self to a patriarchy driven societal dichotomy whilst burying all that was positive loving and feminine about myself whilst suffering CTE and debilitating functional sceleto- muscular injuries in the process. I could have been spending my Saturdays in free form poetry class, or helping out making baskets for refugees of the transition wars of southern California. Not battering my body trying to win approval for dinosaurs like you Woodsie.

See episode 2

Ryan and the Fat Man

Hey we can't help it man I/ me/ vee/ zee/ have to navigate a space that you very soon won't occupy old-timer. Thanks for destroying my planet and making me succumb and subservient and beholden/addicted/forced to play a game to prove my worth and self to a patriarchy driven societal dichotomy whilst burying all that was positive loving and feminine about myself whilst suffering CTE and debilitating functional sceleto- muscular injuries in the process. I could have been spending my Saturdays in free form poetry class, or helping out making baskets for refugees of the transition wars of southern California. Not battering my body trying to win approval for dinosaurs like you Woodsie.

See episode 2

Ryan and the Fat Man

You could have just said .. you're welcome ..

PSS .. I can't see the new world where y'all youngins believe men can have babies will work out any better ..

You could have just said .. you're welcome ..

PSS .. I can't see the new world where y'all youngins believe men can have babies will work out any better ..
Just take a swab and send it in the mail. I'm gonna gestate a little androgeno-non specific Woodsie for you to keep the legacy alive, you'll be okay with it being non-binary, gender queer, and only eating oxygen sporific life forms won't you elder father, my womb will of course be made of totally recycled gender neutral plastics harvested from mitochondrial solar powered nanobot ocean cleansing technology.

Just take a swab and send it in the mail. I'm gonna gestate a little androgeno-non specific Woodsie for you to keep the legacy alive, you'll be okay with it being non-binary, gender queer, and only eating oxygen sporific life forms won't you elder father, my womb will of course be made of totally recycled gender neutral plastics harvested from mitochondrial solar powered nanobot ocean cleansing technology.

This ...

1666420217879.png

Thoughts

1. Give the kid a crack who know although I am devastated for the same price we did not pick Mule jnr
2. That thread was a journey, a real journy
3. Interested in the knee ops...I had an athro and a reco on each knee by 23 so you are about 4 years ahead of me...although I did not do anything as silly as having 4 kids!

Do not take things to heart feathered friend
and be happy
Happiness is a choice .... Our choice

AS they say
This is no competition
We are all uniquely crazy in our own way
Just accept that we all have different views

See the source image

In Condon we trust (although I haven't seen him play in years)

A season or two ago I was impressed at the number of highly promising young backrow forwards the Cows were producing. They already had Taumololo and Hess but then there was Nanai who came from no-where to be a Kangaroo last year, they had Tom Gilbert who came from nowhere to play Origin, but they also had hielum Luki who starred yesterday and Connely Lemuelu who went to the Phins and is now starring there.

Ben Condon was one of those promising young backrowers back at the Cows at the time.

I really hope he is building and ends up at least almost as good as some of those others. If so he has a future in our top 17. I guess with the attrition rate he'll get a chance in first grade at some stage, will be interesting to see.

A season or two ago I was impressed at the number of highly promising young backrow forwards the Cows were producing. They already had Taumololo and Hess but then there was Nanai who came from no-where to be a Kangaroo last year, they had Tom Gilbert who came from nowhere to play Origin, but they also had hielum Luki who starred yesterday and Connely Lemuelu who went to the Phins and is now starring there.

Ben Condon was one of those promising young backrowers back at the Cows at the time.

I really hope he is building and ends up at least almost as good as some of those others. If so he has a future in our top 17. I guess with the attrition rate he'll get a chance in first grade at some stage, will be interesting to see.
You’re certainly right about the host of promising edge forwards that have come through at the Cowboys of late. However, considering Condon and comparing him to Luki, Nanai, Lemuelu, and Gilbert, there’s a distinct difference; leg speed. The latter three are exceptional athletes and Gilbert is no slouch with strong competitive qualities. I don’t see either of those qualities in Condon. He is a plodder, which is why he is considered more a middle than an edge forward now.

If he can’t get a spot in front of Aaron Woods in the middle rotation, you can bet he is a way off cracking the 17.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8