Betting Story / Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks HM.

I can see doyle's point, but it should have been either one way or the other.

Name them all, or keep it private, issue a fine and no suspensions.

As they didn't, he's an a grade toobag, and the new nrl's transparency is being muddied by the huge amounts of betting dollar sponsorship!

globaleagle said:
So.......the officials who can easily have a greater influence on the outcome of a match (as opposed to the players)......

are simply not going to be named?

Any media questioning on this?

Probably not.

I would like them named. Were there sideline officials or video officials who can have a bearing on a result. Come clean NRL.

I don't think the "officials" were anything to do with the refereeing i.e. Not refs, touchies or vidiots. Just some low level match day officials.

Masked Eagle said:
ManlyBacker said:
Anyone who thinks a top level player would deny a scoring opportunity because they have $5 on an all up bet doesn't understand punters. It would be more for fun and interest than any genuine hope of making money. Someone who puts something like $200 upwards on any option is a different matter. That wasn't Wolfie.

So what's the amount then when it goes from fun to a different matter entirely? $20? $50? $100.

I thought I was clear, $200 is when it matters :)

All those vehemently calling for player sackings - is there ever a point where you find ANY betting on a RL game acceptable? Because I doubt that you do.

Chip and Chase said:
I don't think the "officials" were anything to do with the refereeing i.e. Not refs, touchies or vidiots. Just some low level match day officials.

With some of the absurd decisions that they make, it certainly makes you wonder though.
icon_rolleyes.gif

So Wolf was dobbed into the NRL by Zorba.

Zorba had a big week or two, running today's story to Rothfield which is complete rubbish.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8