Big Vave

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When Gubb hit Vave with what looked like a cannonball near the end there.....if looks could kill when Siosaia got up lol.

I swear if punching wasn't supposed to be a sin bin offence we could have seen an Ian Roberts/Garry Jack moment there. The big bloke looked ready to rumble :punch:.

Its good, we currently have 3 forwards who can be classed as enforcers. Kapow, Big Vav and Lussick.

I was a massive critic of Vave's, but yet again, I'm way off the mark - LOL Some doozies I've had:-

+ Vaeliki will be amazing for us
+ DCE won't amount to anything
+ Cuthbertson should play on the wing
+ Glenn Stewart is too small
+ Matai can't defend

Ouch.

giphy.gif

^ I'd suggest "Schnitzel" except it's already taken by Schnitzel Piss. Although surely his nickname has changed to "Dog Rooter" now…

I feel for you Ryan, I was keen on a junior half 10 odd years ago named Aaron Groom and he ended up at Asquith at dummy half. @:eek:

Vaves needs a better nickname. After that little push and toe to toe with Gubb he needs something meaner then Vaves?
Bombora is an indigenous Australian term for an area of large sea waves breaking over a shallow area such as a submerged rock shelf,reef, or sand bank that is located some distance from the shoreline and beach surf break. In slang it is also called a bommie

We see them appear at DY when the swell is huge. The guys get towed onto these big arsed waves and it looks awesome :ocean:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6