Billy Bainbridge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Whilst I know you were joking...(I think); I did actually look for one!

But alas, no youtube vids to be found.

Early reports was that he was in the Nathan Hindmarsh mould of second rower.

Mould? Mold? wait a mo.....

American English has no mould, and British English has no mold. In other words, the word referring to (1) the various funguses that grow on organic matter or (2) a frame for shaping something is spelled the same in both uses, and the spelling depends on the variety of English.

http://grammarist.com/spelling/mold-mould/

...Mould
Bob?

You also forgot that if he doesn't bag a double or misses a tackle or makes an error there will be 10 separate threads started here about how crap he is.

Yeah I think he has decided not to make his debut as the pressure of the silvertails is just too much!

image.scale.thumbnail.200.300.jpg

Feck me it must be close to the off season...some of you can not see anything positive at the moment

Lovely to see a local kid get a shot in the big grade, let's hope it is the first of many appearances
80 mins away.

Second game for him in the NRL, now 19 and again on a hiding to nothing when he came on.

Had 1 run where he looked good and his defense was enthusiastic good. He was out there at the end so hard to get a true read but good enough to keep his spot.

I suspect he cannot due to salary cap reasons but he does look to be a true footballer.

Is he a Beaver ?
Is he a Watmough ?
Is he going to be another great ?
or is he going to be another fringe NRL player ?
Not sold on him yet and time will tell

Is he a Beaver ?
Is he a Watmough ?
Is he going to be another great ?
or is he going to be another fringe NRL player ?
Not sold on him yet and time will tell

Looks a bit like a combo of both of them.

and yes only time will tell if he stands the test of time

Gift looked too small for the backrow for the first year. Watmough looked good from the start but was no superstar straight away.

Who knows how Billy will turn out but he works his bloody backside off and from watching in the 20s he absolutely hates losing. I think he has the fire in his belly that Siro is missing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6