Black dog

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Unfortunately my cousin over in the USA took his own life yesterday after a prolonged fight with the Black Dog. He leaves behind a wife & 2 young sons. Very sad day for the family but at least he is now at peace.
Thats no good pal.

It is with great sadness that I write to say my mate took his life on Friday. Sometimes all the support in the world is not enough. We can only hope that medicines and therapies advance into the future to help fight this insidious illness.
Hey mate, I have lost two friends to suicide in the last 10 years, once just over a year ago.

Its a horrible feeling and situation for everyone involved and leaves a horrible devastating effect on all of us. We are all fighting our own battles and demons, for some that fight just becomes too much.

Hope you are ok and dealing with the fallout ok. Shoutout if you need anything!

We all have our down moments and for those that are down for most of the time just know that our feelings always change and in time the only way from down is back up again . Spend time with people who value you and know your worth and appreciate you for who you are . Its not easy but with every effort there is a reward and there is a light at the end of every dark tunnel.
brave.jpg

Certainly commiserations to all of those who have been directly or indirectly affected and experienced sadness with such tragedies and very unfortunate events . Haven't had any personal acquaintances taken by this very sad manner but with others that i have briefly known and have been lost this way , i sometimes wonder if reaching out more by all concerned could have made some difference . Being too isolated and a sense of loneliness maybe also compounds things but also many aspects just seem beyond comprehension and meaningful intervention . Maybe also of course and very hopefully improved medication can provide more help and important preventative measures .

Certainly commiserations to all of those who have been directly or indirectly affected and experienced sadness with such tragedies and very unfortunate events . Haven't had any personal acquaintances taken by this very sad manner but with others that i have briefly known and have been lost this way , i sometimes wonder if reaching out more by all concerned could have made some difference . Being too isolated and a sense of loneliness maybe also compounds things but also many aspects just seem beyond comprehension and meaningful intervention . Maybe also of course and very hopefully improved medication can provide more help and important preventative measures .
My mate had people helping him , family and friends also not long married with a little girl , sadly nothing helped and he took his life . Its a terrible disease.

My mate had people helping him , family and friends also not long married with a little girl , sadly nothing helped and he took his life . Its a terrible disease.
Really sorry for your personal loss and i guess it is the case that many people and admittedly even including myself sometimes do not fully realize that these very sad and tragic losses are mostly caused by a serious disease . I am sure in your qwn way ,you and with others tried to assist and give all of any expected normal support and help . But as in many instances even this is just not enough to prevent the again really sad and distressing outcomes .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10