Blacktown trial this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is a prop.
Yeah perhaps your right. I prefer to see the twenties play back row when they first come up against the big boys. He probably has enough size.

Are those sweet hands wasted at prop? Kasiano probably means No.

Lock / Prop it is all the same these days isn't it.

Interesting player is Obed Karwhin,I didn't think Blacktown had signed him.He was reported to be signed by papa Wayne to Redcliffe but he has been training with Blacktown and didn't want to leave family.He is a refugee from the Ivory Coast and is a seriously tall winger,scored loads of tries for tigers in U20s and made a team of the week for IC last year.Some think he is a bit slow for wing but has trimmed back from 110kgs to 100kgs,who knows could be a steal....
Was rejected by us in the sg ball 3 years ago.seen quite a bit of him can play and is strong. But does cock up a lot at important times. Can drop a ball for someone with hands like shovels

Was rejected by us in the sg ball 3 years ago.seen quite a bit of him can play and is strong. But does cock up a lot at important times. Can drop a ball for someone with hands like shovels
Yeah Parra rejected him a couple of times too as a youngster,apparently not the greatest of trainers.Maybe a switch to the back row at some point..but who knows maybe he has woken up and is putting in(it's not like we like wingers with good hands)

Any word yet regarding the Blacktown Sea Eagles first trial Intrust match at Shellharbour

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8