Blacktown Workers ... 2023 ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
To make the semis in their own right, the 3 remaining games are v Penrith, currently 8th and premiers, v NZW away 2nd and v CB 3rd spot.
Key matches next week will be 5th Souths v St G 8th and 6th Newtown v 7th Canberra. Both Newtown and Canberra are one point behind the Eagles. The top 3 teams are pitched against the bottom teams.
Great way to be match hardend and playing good footy for finals. If you want to be the best, you've got to beat the best.

The Workers are winning without much help from the Manly benchers.
Our NRL reserves either aren't good enough for NSW Cup, which is a big worry, or the Workers don't want their teamwork disrupted.
Unless someone knows the reason why our reserves are earning their salary by not playing football.

The Workers are winning without much help from the Manly benchers.
Our NRL reserves either aren't good enough for NSW Cup, which is a big worry, or the Workers don't want their teamwork disrupted.
Unless someone knows the reason why our reserves are earning their salary by not playing football.
Which reserves are you referring to ?

Weekes played. I would suggest the others are injured

Could not really justify giving Latu Fainu 500 k at present but indications that he might be worth that much relatively soon . So maybe Tigers not too far off the mark with their contract offer .
Luke Brooks fortunately still seems to have some good form to offer so some consolation there short term , long term could be a different matter in letting Latu go right now .
Also hard to warrant a 550 k value to Sam Fainu right now but probably would represent more upside then Alioia so maybe could have gone close [ from Manly ] to a 500 k offer if a couple of the questionable value Manly forwards were not on the books .
Faulalo still seems to be playing at a good level , hope like Weekes he can be retained too .
Harper albeit at a less demanding level , showing he still has some ability .
Some tough games ahead but Blacktown playing some competitive footy so good on them .
Wish that the i st grade side could play some similar and open good type footy

Weekes played. I would suggest the others are injured

My mistake re. Weekes. I thought Jake Toby was the fullback for Blacktown.
I was unaware the others were injured but, with Manly's track record, it wouldn't be a surprise.

Could not really justify giving Latu Fainu 500 k at present but indications that he might be worth that much relatively soon . So maybe Tigers not too far off the mark with their contract offer .
Luke Brooks fortunately still seems to have some good form to offer so some consolation there short term , long term could be a different matter in letting Latu go right now .
Also hard to warrant a 550 k value to Sam Fainu right now but probably would represent more upside then Alioia so maybe could have gone close [ from Manly ] to a 500 k offer if a couple of the questionable value Manly forwards were not on the books .
Faulalo still seems to be playing at a good level , hope like Weekes he can be retained too .
Some tough games ahead but Blacktown playing some competitive footy so good on them .
I'm sure 1st grade would play good open footy against reserve graders :p

Thank you @The Wheel

Congratulations to the Resilient Blacktown Sea eagles for turning their Season around and are bound for Finals Glory

Finals bound and making the Manly Maroon legendary colours proud !
Picture compliments Manly Media
1691714988125.png

$500k for 4 years. By year 2 or 3 this will be an absolute steal. Same for Samuela.

What has happened to our recruit from North Queensland, Bon Condom? Weren't we all excited about his prospects in the pre-season?
Unless I'm mistaken he can't even get a run for Blacktown.
Is he playing anywhere, or 'working from home'?

What has happened to our recruit from North Queensland, Bon Condom? Weren't we all excited about his prospects in the pre-season?
Unless I'm mistaken he can't even get a run for Blacktown.
Is he playing anywhere, or 'working from home'?
It looks like Condon's playing for Blacktown tonight, along with Weekes at 7, which is surprising as we may need one or both of them next week, though could be to get match fitness? The only noticeable omission from the team is Harper, but presumably he'll replace Parker in NZ.

Hopefully the Workers can do to Penrith what we couldn't last night. Go Manly...I mean Blacktown!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10