BLACKTOWN WORKERS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It makes sense, heck we already have a well-established player swap arrangement with Penrith - Kite, Ware, Hiku, Brown, Api etc. Barrett.

So is preseason being conducted by Pat Weisner or Trent. At this time of year it's NSW cup players. I take it all of our Blacktown players are travelling to brookie?

Interesting read on new recruits and the building of the Intrust cup team - https://www.facebook.com/blacktownworkersseaeagles/

They certainly look to be intending business, though I wonder how many will be in the Intrust team as I suspect some are heading for the two third level Sydney comps. But I counted 13 new signings and 11 re-signings to add to the stable they already have. They wont need spectators.

Blacktowns training gear. Very Northern Eagles, replacing red with maroon on bears colours. Looks like Vodaphone as a major sponsor as well. They are either doing very nicely at front office, or Perhaps we could see Vodaphone on the back of our jersey as well?
IMG_0181.PNG

They look to be recruiting really well and promote what is going on within the team very nicely. I'll definitely be getting out to some games at Blacktown this season and making the 50m walk over to the club for a schooner after.

The more I hear about this the more I get excited about it.

Solid players. Good jersey. We'll run club with plenty of social media activity.

And I am very unlikely to actually watch them. They won't be at brooky. And as the ground is on its own can't imagine much tv coverage.

A little disappointed.

I'll be there every game they play,I'm from Blacktown so I'll get there,hoping to see some great talent coming through to our senior team,so yhe very exited about that prospect,go the mighty Blacktown Eagles.
Expecting post game reports, with scores and key performers to watch out for Eagle1....
Think you will enjoy watching a strong, competitive team, who will add even more potential gun juniors as the season rolls on.....

Expecting post game reports, with scores and key performers to watch out for Eagle1....
Think you will enjoy watching a strong, competitive team, who will add even more potential gun juniors as the season rolls on.....[/QUOTE not a problem Maxta.

Below is a link to a story in SMH today about Manly's new partnership with Blacktown Workers.

Each to there own, and even given that this is a story in Gus's paper, the comments by Scott Penn about Gus Gould go some way to why I reckon the NRL could do a hell of a lot worse than have Gould in a leadership position with the future of our code.

Snippet:
"'Gus' [Gould] was instrumental and the Panthers have been terrific," Manly chairman Scott Penn said. "I think they've realised [Blacktown Workers] have aspirations to be big and they probably couldn't cater to that need."

Full Story:
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...town-workers-partnership-20161208-gt7b5r.html

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10