Blacktown Workers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What's Paseka's form like, really thought he'd be pushing for 1st's this week.mmm !!
Only played first half,not sure he was out there for the full 40.Hes now sitting with the first graders in his tracksuit.I wonder if Covid is an issue given the coach is absent and a few other reggie regulars are out.I missed whether the Fox crew mentioned anything

There are two positives out of this match.One being that anyone on ST suggesting players from Blacktown should be given a shot in first grade should now be silenced and secondly Humphreys does look very good for the future if given the right coaching

Only played first half,not sure he was out there for the full 40.Hes now sitting with the first graders in his tracksuit.I wonder if Covid is an issue given the coach is absent and a few other reggie regulars are out.I missed whether the Fox crew mentioned anything
wow...what a dogs breakfast we are with this Blacktown identity. Thanks for the heads up Nordburg. Looking forward to see what the Foran/Schuster combo will bring in an hours time.

We have a terrible squad with no depth. Blacktown are a joke as is our flegg team. I see no improvement coming next season some how we have blown our cap with the dud aquod we have. Maybe Mestrov can sort it out as Des and the recruitment team have nfi. Signing kelma tuilagi I hope it was only 100k as he has shown this season he is trash.

That’ll do me.Segeyaro has a dash from dummy half from two metres out and Mannah is saying it’s a reminder to Des of what he is capable of.I thought the previous 70 minutes was more of a reminder of what he is capable of
That's why he's in Spuds territory, reserve grade commentators..lol.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8