Blacktown Workers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The number nine for the bunnies looks sharp and a good player coming through, hard to get past cook at the Bunnies, with Manase in the cloud of uncertainty could be one for the recruitment team to ponder.

Did Paseka play?
That 70S Show Yes GIF by Laff

Another loss

Poor performance

The sooner we end the association with Blacktown the better
But do the results change or actually matter?Manly have never really put much effort into their reserve grade side,especially under Des,and some would say to their detriment.But currently Penrith are on top of both NRL and NSW Cup and when someone is out either injured,suspended or due to Origin,another player steps up without much disturbance to the top side.That should be enough evidence to change things up.Des(I assume it’s his decision)needs to stop “resting” players that don’t get a run in first grade,as some of them can go two or three weeks without a hit out then get asked to step up to first grade under done then they understandably under perform and are shafted out of the team straight away.Not sure about today but Paseka has been back for two weeks and they’ve only played him in the first half and said that’s enough

Not a bad pack on paper for the Eagles, Paseka, Segeyaro, KDL, Fifita, Bullemore & Fulton. Weekes & Humphreys in the halves.
I agree @Nordburg , wouldn't matter if it was Manly or Blacktown, the squad would have been treated the same. As is has since the Northern Eagles days. At least back then, some of the lower graders didn't want a run in the firsts because they were drug tested. So I heard.

You could do worse than (Sandra) Sully on a weekend, just sayin'

View attachment 21513
The very captivating and well preserved Sexy Sandra Sully

turned Sixty one this year

The moral of the Sexy Sandra Sully Story
You can still look sexy in your sixties if you keep looking after your health and fitness

Spending a steamy rainy indoor weekend with Sandra
makes every raindrop fall worth while @Brookie Bob

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10