Blacktown Workers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
BTW poor defensively, letting Mounties roll up field way too easily. Mounties hands and pass options have been garbage, which lets BTW off the hook every time. BTW crap kicking game. Bullemore ok, decent leg drive. Smalling looking ok too.

BWSE is not working. How about we invest properly in the Manly-Warringah comp.

If you’re a young kid coming through the local comp you’d be a bit put off that the club seems to be investing in the west instead of the kids who grow up supporting the club.

BWSE is not working. How about we invest properly in the Manly-Warringah comp.

If you’re a young kid coming through the local comp you’d be a bit put off that the club seems to be investing in the west instead of the kids who grow up supporting the club.
If you are a kid with talent coming through the local comp

You will be given the opportunity .

I do not see an issue there

We have some good players in the Blacktown team . We should not be running last
We do. But don't forget all of last year's team took off for what ever reason. Perhaps the dollars to spend have dried up at Blacktown. As they didn't pick up much with NSW cup experience in the off season. Add that it's been a year where very few Eagles have dropped back. When they have it's been different players, week to week, so just a very different team in Reserves all the time. It's not that surprising there running last. In all seriousness I think they've gone ok given the BT squad was pretty much a 3rd grade team playing up at the start of the year. There is some talent there. Might be a bit of a Manly plan developing some kids in Reggie's too. They'll be better for the run as long as they can keep em together for a. while.

Interesting signing by Workers,Pio Seci has joined the club.
He is 28 so not a spring chicken,but has represented Fiji in the past and was in their squad for the recent test against PNG.
Centre or winger around 190cm and 105 kgs,played last year for the Silktails and has been playing league in France this year.
Some reports he was going to sign with the Northern Price in Qrl cup as a feeder to the Cowboys but it fell through for some reason.
Was playing designated as a prop in France but seemed to be spending most of the time out wide in the centres(French,go figure...).
Had a solid game last week for Workers,ran for 150 metres and made no misses in defence with a tackle break,mature guy but hope he continues to impress.
Named on the bench this week as Parker and Ben T named as the starters

Interesting signing by Workers,Pio Seci has joined the club.
He is 28 so not a spring chicken,but has represented Fiji in the past and was in their squad for the recent test against PNG.
Centre or winger around 190cm and 105 kgs,played last year for the Silktails and has been playing league in France this year.
Some reports he was going to sign with the Northern Price in Qrl cup as a feeder to the Cowboys but it fell through for some reason.
Was playing designated as a prop in France but seemed to be spending most of the time out wide in the centres(French,go figure...).
Had a solid game last week for Workers,ran for 150 metres and made no misses in defence with a tackle break,mature guy but hope he continues to impress.
Named on the bench this week as Parker and Ben T named as the starters
Interesting.
He's our first Fijian for a couple of seasons.

We have some good players in the Blacktown team . We should not be running last
As much as your 100% right Bozo, I watch a fair few of their games and there are so many changes weekly, it's no wonder they look like strangers on the field with zero cohesion.....
Also there are often weeks that Manly have an extended selection of reserves who you would think automatically drop back to NSW cup after missing the 17....and they don't play, which has me confused unless there's a rule with this that I don't know about ?

As much as your 100% right Bozo, I watch a fair few of their games and there are so many changes weekly, it's no wonder they look like strangers on the field with zero cohesion.....
Also there are often weeks that Manly have an extended selection of reserves who you would think automatically drop back to NSW cup after missing the 17....and they don't play, which has me confused unless there's a rule with this that I don't know about ?
It's a Des Rule
If the next NRL match is a 4 to 5 day turnaround, he saves the extended bench to some extent as backup.
Lately, if the Blacktown game is the early game, he will play the 18th man for half a game plus keep a 19th man free in case the 18th man gets injured in the Blacktown game. Which is why we didn't see Weekes play for anyone in some of the Brooky games where both teams played and KDL was the 18th.
Des is always keeping backups if any players are pulling injured in the NRL match.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8