Blake Green Signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now can we just excavate the sand that the headshed at Narrabeen have been sticking their collective heads into, and get the organisation working as one? Rather than operating like an Anthony Quinn character on a personal vendetta?

Wait, this one:

anthony-quinn.jpg

Or this one?

Anthony+Quinn+NRL+Rd+9+Storm+v+Broncos+N4EPaE1CHg6l.jpg

Both would fit.

So far Green easily the Best Buy for 2017 out of all NRL clubs. You can just tell that if he has the same effect Lyon had he will make our backline click like Lyon. He's an out and out 6 and won't be beaten buy forwards like killer was in defence this year. He made 20 tackles and didn't miss one.
Plus he had Junior Paulo running at him all night and stood his ground comfortably. Blake's been playing this good all year and I'm glad we are now seeing his potential, very consistent and rarely gets injured, will be a great signing.

Nah he is ****, sack him, get rid of him, he is useless. Doesn't take any pressure of DCE, can't tackle, over rated, NOT Manly enough-doesn't understand the culture. He's ****ed and maroon and white doesn't suit his complexion. What a dud

Watching him play on Saturday makes me think that he is going to be a great partner for Daly,very consistent not many errors,good kicking game and good defender,great signing.

Hands down best buy we have made for a long time. A lot of people compare him to being the next Widdop but when Widdop left Storm he had to play a different role at Dragons which was to organise and run a team, where Widdop is a running 5/8-fullback. Green is leaving Storm but his role won't change at manly which is take the pressure of DCE with his organisation same he has done at Melbourne. Great buy with hopefully more to come.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8