BlueTongue Stadium ??????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
jjai link said:
i noticed i got smited keep it up boys  i either want 69 or 1969  smites  ,  i figure its easy getting  that many smites than it is appauld..i was born in that year look good jjai 1969 or 69  lol.

Mostly smiters are sexually inept and cant keep up with us jjai

yeah i remember ajay  it was after the round1 game we all couldnt wait for the rematch, hoping for  brookie but when it was announced it was at bluetongue everyone hated the fact it wasnt at brookie for the square up game..

Shane link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=184286.msg278773#msg278773 date=1280127056]
i noticed i got smited keep it up boys  i either want 69 or 1969  smites  ,  i figure its easy getting  that many smites than it is appauld..i was born in that year look good jjai 1969 or 69  lol.

Mostly smiters are sexually inept and cant keep up with us jjai
[/quote]
Jeez - you guys have some catching up to do.
:)

Just an aside to my original post.While Cent Cst Leagues probably loved the game,I wonder how Manly Leagues went for a crowd turning up for post match drinks.What about the caterers at Brookie,the Brookie Maccas,the Brookie Hotel,the bus drivers that didn't get additional shifts,Manly Travelodge,and the other businesses that got nobody at their establishments?It would be interesting to see how much revenue was lost to the Brookie area!Maybe then these figures could be shoved under the recalcitrant councillors noses as proof of what Manly does for the local economy.

That's a very good point 007.  Send it on to Ms Moneypenny at Wahringah Council post haste.

we had a good day out. caught the bus up at 11:15am, had lunch n beers at the cc leagues.  sat in the gold section 3 rows to the left of the manly bench, saw ox, snake and wolfman and had a good perv of the cheerleaders. 

Manly1 link said:
we had a good day out. caught the bus up at 11:15am, had lunch n beers at the cc leagues.  sat in the gold section 3 rows to the left of the manly bench, saw ox, snake and wolfman and had a good perv of the cheerleaders. 

What's not to like about that

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=Manly1 link=topic=184286.msg278897#msg278897 date=1280145963]

What's not to like about that
[/quote]

being a GA admittance (bronze member) and having a kid to look after.Not being able to afford gold/silver seats!

whats going on guys 33 user  & not 1 smite  i want  yous to smite me damn you`s but stop @ 69  or 1969..;D  i should be on well over 40 smites guys .. pull ya fingers out ..grrrrrrrrrr

If they are going to take more games to Blue Tongue in 2011 why don't they just abandon Brookie and be done with it , as for the caterers they get what they deserve for serving up the rubbish they caall food.

::) dude why u applaud for im trying to get to 69  or 1969  :-\

pretty soon the way its going with moving more games away from brookie, will there be any point in becoming a ticketed member?? lol.. i know we made 300 grand with the move to bluetongue as opposed to the 120 grand we would have got  if played at brookie, but its called home ground advantage for a reason not neutral ground advantage..

endzone link said:
If they are going to take more games to Blue Tongue in 2011 why don't they just abandon Brookie and be done with it , as for the caterers they get what they deserve for serving up the rubbish they caall food.

I agree regarding the actual beer/food/drink "caterers" that supply the crap we put up with,but I guess I was thinking more along the lines of the employees that lose a days pay.Do they get compensated for it-I'll be thinking NO!

These days jjai, we don't have a home ground advantage to boast about.  Bluetongue seems to offer more advantage than Brooky in that department.  6 starts for 6 wins is my recollection.

i know the record DSM5, if im barely struggling to get to brookie as a ticketed member to watch a game , let alone to bluetongue,, i just cant wait for brett to get back ..our home ground advantage has been lost ever since he hasnt been playing for us..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6