Boyle,Taufua,Sione Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My guess is he wants a spot in the top 30 and maybe the club is not sure,supposedly still unsigned for next year.

Boyle re-signing will tick off a few here lol....
Haha too right.
I don't mind Boyle, he hasn't really hit his straps yet but just 25, good age for a prop. Could become a Christian Welsh type?
Now ... imagine if we also keep Jetski ...

Edit - I just saw we have re-signed Jorge and Boyle, but Jetski is gonski and also Saddler.

Last edited:
Haha too right.
I don't mind Boyle, he hasn't really hit his straps yet but just 25, good age for a prop. Could become a Christian Welsh type?
Now ... imagine if we also keep Jetski ...

Edit - I just saw we have re-signed Jorge and Boyle, but Jetski is gonski and also Saddler.
keep boyle his sister is hot.
i was surprisef about jorge. i think a move to the forwards will suit him.

Not named as departing,guess the club is looking to keep them.Boyle re-signing will tick off a few here lol....
Thought he went ok in 2020 and was looking to improve on last years efforts before he got a season ending shoulder injury early in the season. Theirs a lot of upside in Boyle, worth another shot for mine.

Thought he went ok in 2020 and was looking to improve on last years efforts before he got a season ending shoulder injury early in the season. Theirs a lot of upside in Boyle, worth another shot for mine.
We are in the minority,I like him and his agro,a good starter but not quite as good off the bench.Think he is unfairly targeted here and think he goes well,did well this year before injury.Hope he gets a shot next year...

We are in the minority,I like him and his agro,a good starter but not quite as good off the bench.Think he is unfairly targeted here and think he goes well,did well this year before injury.Hope he gets a shot next year...

Also a matter of how much money was available to fill the last 2 spots .. and was anybody better available for the price .. Boyle has talent .. hope he finds the form

Think Jorge might be more a back up centre,don't know if many saw him this year but he has some pretty sweet hands and ability to put a winger in space.Might get caught out in defence but would warm my cockles to see a couple of Matai type hits from a centre again....
True. Except for the fact that in attack he'd probably be slower than Parker. Poor guy wasn't blessed with any sort of speed or ability to leave the ground

Boyle is fine if he can get his body right. He is a big and mobile. Taufua wouldn't have cost much and will be a backup winger along with Christian Tui.

It's shame that Jack G was never able to string matches together as he has plenty of potential...but I think the club have done the right thing with the five departing players.

Boyle is fine if he can get his body right. He is a big and mobile. Taufua wouldn't have cost much and will be a backup winger along with Christian Tui.

It's shame that Jack G was never able to string matches together as he has plenty of potential...but I think the club have done the right thing with the five departing players.

Boyle is mobile (these days)? :oops: Makes Daniel Heckenberg look like Usain Bolt. Honestly think De Luis beats him in a fair sprint.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8