Boyle,Taufua,Sione Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Thanks guys added cust

Interesting to see who will get an upgrade. Sione is highly rated i hope he does

Same for tuitivake

We have a decent crop of props and depth in my opinion, would love to see some more youth from within brought up.

Boyle is very quick for his size and with the speed of the game nowadays he has the right attributes and provides depth. He would have been a bargain price due to his long absence with injury so makes sense to me. Jorge is too slow for the wing so likely he is seen as a depth player probably centre. Interesting these signings announced and Walker holding out. The dogs can’t possibly fit anybody else they need to be audited as it is, so the Tigers the only real suitor for Walker. It’s all about the dollars and cap space I suspect. The club has stuck by Walker and I’d be offering him a modest short term deal and let him earn his upgrade.

Boyle is very quick for his size and with the speed of the game nowadays he has the right attributes and provides depth. He would have been a bargain price due to his long absence with injury so makes sense to me. Jorge is too slow for the wing so likely he is seen as a depth player probably centre. Interesting these signings announced and Walker holding out. The dogs can’t possibly fit anybody else they need to be audited as it is, so the Tigers the only real suitor for Walker. It’s all about the dollars and cap space I suspect. The club has stuck by Walker and I’d be offering him a modest short term deal and let him earn his upgrade.
Yep, Walker might miss the boat if his manager doesn't pull his finger out. Walker is a nice player to have at the right price, but the squad can be adjusted if he holds out for an unrealistic sum.

@Snake Do you know much about Manase (aside from the obvious). A few on Twitter suggesting he’s headed in for some further shoulder surgery to hopefully fix that issue.
Well I guess Manase has time on his hands, it's not as if he needs to be ready by March 10. 2022.

Quick but drops balls and concedes penalties and six agains (that's Jake's job!).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10