Brad Parker the man!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I dont think DCE likes the goal kicking responsibilities. But he may have to put up with it.

Walker kicking 7/7 proves he can kick ..... went his confidence went, so did is form.
Do you think he would be worth the time spent coaching him more?

Walker kicking 7/7 proves he can kick ..... went his confidence went, so did is form.
Do you think he would be worth the time spent coaching him more?
Walker seemed to be fine with side line and directly in fornt but not the mid way point. Hes still our second best goal kicker in my opinion, has a good technique and strike just struggles with angles. With some work could be our option.

Walker seemed to be fine with side line and directly in fornt but not the mid way point. Hes still our second best goal kicker in my opinion, has a good technique and strike just struggles with angles. With some work could be our option.

The mind is a powerful thing Turbo, when it works against you like when Walker lost confidence it can be very difficult to turn around ... with Dylan it is a mind game.

But Holmes is quick, i like Kelly dont get me wrong he is young and with time i hope he is a permanent fixture in 1st grade. Let's see which way TB goes, good to have options i guess.

I can't recall Kelly in the clear. Just hasn't happened this year. He got run down once after just taking a ball.

I think he will be fine.

Very very happy with Parker today. He has way more gusto and agro than Kelly. I think we're on a good thing with him. Goal kicking is our only issue at the moment.

Hmm kelly to small and slow for a winger and we need wright as our kicker....
Disagree, Kelly is not small. He is 1.82 and the same height as uate so height is not a problem and is very strong. I cant comment on his speed, havent seen much of him in open space.
Not sure if youve seen, look up brian kelly on youtube. In his nsw u20s game, he sloted 6 FROM 6 CONVERSIONS. 3 of those from the sideline, its a short video just of his conversions so could definietly be our goal kicker down the line. So i think will be a really solid winger for us

I'm a fan of Kelly. But at the same time it is exciting to see that we have some youngsters competing for key positions when someone's out of form. I'll be honest, this was the first real look for me at Parker and he was really impressive and solid. However the key is playing at that level consistently. A one off or a one good game doesn't define a player.. So whilst he hasn't done his chances any harm, he still has to prove his worth in the long run. I hope he gets the chance and there are more good things to come from him.

I suspect Kelly is a lot quicker than it seems. He tends to jink and step at times and we dont really get a sense of how fast he is. He was considered quick in U20s. Maybe on the wing we would see more of that.

Parker is one for the future.

But don't go bagging or writing off Kelly. The Kid looked fatigued and needed a break. He may not be fast, or tall, or wide. But he is a footballer. I say he will be back before finals and a week or two out to freshen up and may be get his hunger for his spot back, is all he needs. Let's just view Parker and Kelly as a great combination

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10