Brett news!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My day at work really sucked. Now it's had a turn for the best. AWESOME! Did I ever mention that I quite like the Snake? Good on you Brett, you Manly legend.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/League/stewart-set-to-sign/video-e6frf3ou-1226450296844?subcat=1225914677120&site=FoxSports

Thank you Jesus :angel:

Now don't forget about our little furry friend - keep the Wolfman at Manly for life:exclamation:

Great news- confirms his entry into the Pantheon of Manly legends alongside Menzies, Eadie, Watmough et al.

This headline is on the Telegraph website: 6:16PMNeda Vanovac MANLY'S Brett Stewart said today he is tying up a "a few loose ends" ahead of signing a new contract with the Eels.

When you click on the article it's about Snake staying with Manly. I wonder if it's a deliberate journo stunt to give Manly supporters heart palpitations (made my heart skip a beat) or a genuine stuff up.

Barring injuries it would be good to see Snake and his brother Glen join the 300 club and have their portraits hung amongst the other Manly greats at the club. Less we never forget :)

niccipops said:
This headline is on the Telegraph website: 6:16PMNeda Vanovac MANLY'S Brett Stewart said today he is tying up a "a few loose ends" ahead of signing a new contract with the Eels.

When you click on the article it's about Snake staying with Manly. I wonder if it's a deliberate journo stunt to give Manly supporters heart palpitations (made my heart skip a beat) or a genuine stuff up.

I hate the DT

They shouldnt be allowed to write about Snake

Brilliant news! One of the greatest Manly players of all time and in my opinion, the most valuable member along with Lyon in the current team.

SMH has an article on it too.
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/brett-stewart-to-sign-new-deal-with-manly-20120814-24692.html

That's great news and who would of thought with all the talk of a players mass exodus. Show's how tight the team is. Money can't buy that, You here that De$?

The Eagle said:
niccipops said:

I hate the DT

They shouldnt be allowed to write about Snake

Tele website have fixed their article. It now says Manly Sea Eagles instead of Eels. I reckon someone had to be having a stir. You can't accidently write Eels instead of Sea Eagles, complete with a picture of Brett in Manly gear.
Anyway the telegraph is crap and we have the Snake. Good days ahead for Manly.

bones said:
So T Rex is the only one of note deserting his mates.

I really think T Dog's defection was not his own decision or his preferred. Family make the decisions just like Hoppa Jr.No doubt the dogs have thrown under the table cash at his family just like the Hopoates at Parra otherwise I am sure if it was up to him he would have stayed. This team is as tight as any I have ever seen.

Fantastic news. Brett brings so my dynamic to our attack and defence.

I am stoked by this news.

I also hope it means we will also re-sign gifty next yr too!

Eagles2nv said:
Fantastic news. Brett brings so my dynamic to our attack and defence.

I am stoked by this news.

I also hope it means we will also re-sign gifty next yr too!

Glenn is contracted till the end of 2014 already.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/039stewart-to-leave-legacy039/video-e6frf3ou-1226450464582?sectionvertical=league

That's fantastic. Everyone is more relieved when the headline reads "It's done" but with Brett speaking like that we can all be uber happy lil vegemites!

Heard his knees signed on for 4 years as well so no injury problems there!

woohoo!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8