Brett news!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
So T Rex is the only one of note deserting his mates.

TRex was not part of the 2008 GF side. Those Players bought Manly back from the dead against all odds and cemented them for life. :heart:

His facebook page does note, that it was purely a financial decision that also helped Manly retain others:angel:

With his lumbering participation, I think that we can all bless his departure :p

This is the best news of all.
Take a bow David Perry and the rest of the back office. The decisions you are making are very astute and in line with the desires of the supporters and you are doing it with the pressure of juggling priorities, keeping under the cap etc...

Re signings and departures 2012:
Losses.
Gone: Rex gave us some great form in 2011. Dodgy year this year due to suspension and injury. I don't think we should criticise him too much about his recent form as he was recovering from a back injury. This type of injury takes ages to heal. Thanks for your contribution at Manly but I won't wish him luck when he's a doggie.
Gone: Whare promising player, still a kid with lots of work to do, good luck to him.
Gone: Oldfield, would have been a good one to keep as he's got speed to burn. Gold luck Oldie.
Lussick: See ya mate. Learn some on field discipline.

Legends:
Matai: stayed at Manly for less money than he would have earned at sharkies. Love you Stevie.
Foz and Cherry: The halves combination that will lead us to more premierships. Good on you champions.
Ballin: Constant worker that always does us proud.
Tafua: Not quite a legend yet. Still a kid but huge potential.
Snake: The icing on the Sea Eagle cake - the Prince of Brookvale.

In summary, the right people are staying in the Maroon and White.
Good days for our mighty club.

Walking through Hunter St mall this morning, on footpath outside the newsagent the DT full size banner in large print: BRETT STEWART STAYS WITH MANLY followed by in smaller print 'I can't leave my brother' . I thought, what a nice day!

I am a " forgive and forget" type of person as well, we all know Cam gets a little hot headed, especially on the turps, but would have tone Dan that decides

Mark from Brisbane said:
I am a " forgive and forget" type of person as well, we all know Cam gets a little hot headed, especially on the turps, but would have to be Dan that decides

Mark from Brisbane said:
I am a " forgive and forget" type of person as well, we all know Cam gets a little hot headed, especially on the turps, but would have tone Dan that decides

Mark from Brisbane said:
I am a " forgive and forget" type of person as well, we all know Cam gets a little hot headed, especially on the turps, but would have to be Dan that decides

Mark.... You pressed 'quote' not 'edit' lol

Mark from Brisbane said:

Mark from Brisbane said:

Agree twice

niccipops said:
My day at work really sucked. Now it's had a turn for the best. AWESOME! Did I ever mention that I quite like the Snake? Good on you Brett, you Manly legend.

LOL

Stevo said:
niccipops said:
My day at work really sucked. Now it's had a turn for the best. AWESOME! Did I ever mention that I quite like the Snake? Good on you Brett, you Manly legend.

LOL
That's it! Next time you make it to a game Niccipops, you must make this banner;

"I quite like the Snake"

It would rival the famous "I love Bever"!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6