Brett news!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wasn't there already an I love Snak one

Berkeley_Eagle said:
How good was Brett saying on the news that he was never going anywhere else #GoManly

CAMBO says YAy

Let's start a re-sign Cambo Thread:p

I didn't realize that he was banished, thought that it was another Bangkok sojourn.

For what its worth, I'd love to see another of his "I'd like to root Snake, rooting Killer" threads :D

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Stevo said:
niccipops said:
My day at work really sucked. Now it's had a turn for the best. AWESOME! Did I ever mention that I quite like the Snake? Good on you Brett, you Manly legend.

LOL
That's it! Next time you make it to a game Niccipops, you must make this banner;

"I quite like the Snake"

It would rival the famous "I love Bever"!
Manly supporters could have a lot of banner fun combining Snakes and Beavers but....we're all too mature for that, right? Or at least pretending to be.

niccipops said:
Manly supporters could have a lot of banner fun combining Snakes and Beavers but....we're all too mature for that, right? Or at least pretending to be.

That kind of humour is way too low brow for the Silvertails. Otherwise you would have seen banners like "I love C Hicks Beaver" when Chris Hicks and Beaver were playing together.

Stevo said:
So is Beaver a 1 club player yet or what?

niccipops said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Stevo said:
niccipops said:
My day at work really sucked. Now it's had a turn for the best. AWESOME! Did I ever mention that I quite like the Snake? Good on you Brett, you Manly legend.

LOL
That's it! Next time you make it to a game Niccipops, you must make this banner;

"I quite like the Snake"

It would rival the famous "I love Bever"!
Haha I can't believe you wrote that. Smutty tsk tsk.

Have you thought of getting a gig on The Footy Show? Proper league fans never think of sexual innuendo – lol

I think the answer to your question is that we are mature enough for that – now that the forum has recently taken a turn away from the immature.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2