Brett Stewart art work

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fantastic work! You definitely have artistic flair. Keep up the good work. Cant wait to see the whole MANLY team :)

Maybe we could get Manly4life to do a few more of these and we can auction them off with proceeds going to Brett.

Three photocopies @ $750k would help. I wonder whether Brett remembers the thousands and thousands of Manly supporters that stood beside and behind him?

Brilliant.

When you get Brett to sign it, wouldn't hurt to get him to sign just above where it says MANLY4LIFE.

Brilliant - say, do you do paintings as well? I was at the leagues club recently and in our champions gallery there are some paintings that were slightly underwhelming in their likeness. Are you available to become the offical Manly portrait artist?

I have a sister who's an artist and I recently commissioned her to do a painting of a sea eagle for me, I'll try to post a pic here when it's done.

WELL if everyone bought a copy i would donate all the money just to keep him lol :D

ps im not a painter unfortunately ,im looking at doing another one soon was thinking beaver :D

ManlyBacker said:
Three photocopies @ $750k would help. I wonder whether Brett remembers the thousands and thousands of Manly supporters that stood beside and behind him?
I'm sure he does mate but that won't pay his bills. Your along time retired when your an nrl player.

MANLY4LIFE said:
WELL if everyone bought a copy i would donate all the money just to keep him lol :D

ps im not a painter unfortunately ,im looking at doing another one soon was thinking beaver :D

I smile like that when I think of beaver as well!

:D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4