Brett Stewart to Dragons, a done deal!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it Groundhog Day.

I will cheer for him harder than ever for the rest of the season, and maybe shed a tear every time I see him run out for any team other than Manly.

It will be a sad day indeed if true and honestly I don't see a single positive coming from it.

Well tomorrow would be later on in the week would it not?
You dont have to beleive at all and fair enough you can wait till it has or has not been announced(hopefully it is not true)

I heard today the same thing as to what this thread was titled , with it to be announced later in the week - just have to wait and see.

Haz88 said:
Well tomorrow would be later on in the week would it not?
You dont have to beleive at all and fair enough you can wait till it has or has not been announced(hopefully it is not true)

I heard today the same thing as to what this thread was titled , with it to be announced later in the week - just have to wait and see.

But do you believe your source Haz? Why?

Sad if true. However life goes on. It did when Wombat retired and Ridge went to the Warriors. Did we have Stewart for 9 years? Pity he hasn't resigned and stayed a one team player. Just who will be the number 1 in 2013 if this is true?

There is no need for sources or naming the neighbour you heard it from because you all seem to have superman like "hearing" powers.

If true I will seriously never fall in love with a player ever again, and just remain loyal to the Manly emblem nothing more.

Unfortunately Mozgrame yes . Il still hope that it is not true though!!
Other info on things I have received have all come to the front. I hope its not true aswell , im just giving info if i get any and wouldnt post anything if i thought it was utter bs.

Manly has been blessed to have a number of great fullbacks over its history. And we need to have another great one, because the position is such that it is crucial to winning grand finals. I assume Farrar will take the fullback position next year (unless Robbo gets tired of the English climate and comes back). However, I do think Clinton Gutherson will be groomed for it when he is older, if he is the potential star that has been reported in the media.

1) Out of any club Snake might go to, wouldnt returning back to StG Ill after being a Wollongong junior be at least appropriate ? (especially in comparison to the bulldogs)
2) Would it not be appropriate that if Manly MUST lose a high profile player or two to sign up our world beating future halves combination and other upcoming talent, then it be someone commanding huge $ allowing for us to maintain a winning team balance ?
3) Would it not be best for the club to avoid commiting to deal term that is too lengthy with the potential for injury growing as time goes on ?
4) Would it not be best for the Snake to make the move now rather than sign a shorter deal with us & then obscure his chances for the following contract if indeed he even gets that chance ?

Joey said:
There is no need for sources or naming the neighbour you heard it from because you all seem to have superman like "hearing" powers.

If true I will seriously never fall in love with a player ever again, and just remain loyal to the Manly emblem nothing more.

And looking at it like that Joey, Then everyone is a winner. The club frees up some cash for DCE/Foran, Snake gets back to his roots, and as fans, we still get the privelage to watch him in the NRL. If it's true, and Snake is happy about it, i'm happy.
Imagine the confusion on the faces of the Dragons fans if he scores at Brookie in a red V, and the Manly fans go up in celebration. As long as it's not a match winner. ;)

Haz88 said:
Unfortunately Mozgrame yes . Il still hope that it is not true though!!
Other info on things I have received have all come to the front. I hope its not true aswell , im just giving info if i get any and wouldnt post anything if i thought it was utter bs.

Cheers Haz.

I never understood why the girl in the aeroplane jelly adverts liked it so much

Seems it was started on another site's blog where the guy who posted it wasn't sure if it was true or not but they're now using this site's blog to prove it correct!

We will get a chance to test a replacement during origin. Ricky Stuart seems ultra keen to have Brett in the blues. IMO the kid in the 20s gets first shot then the young fella in sg ball.

Cambo said:
We will get a chance to test a replacement during origin. Ricky Stuart seems ultra keen to have Brett in the blues. IMO the kid in the 20s gets first shot then the young fella in sg ball.

Sounds good, but Dugan and Mini might have the jump on Brett.

Didn't the Dragons, on several occasions last week deny signing him - citing injury as the key problem?

Although on sportal (forum) it is thread number one today, that he has signed - altho a few niff nuffs frequent that site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4