Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Townsville Eagle is a champ.He loves how Rambo cuts a swathe through the retarded misfits and losers that think they know anything about footy,players transferring and cheese.

dowds knows his stuff.

Glad I can be any help and I am glad I make you guys smile.

Eat your veges you piss weak junk food eating ****ERS.

Rambo cares not about bottled water.Rambo is a MAN who drinks beer.

A suitable replacement for tooves will be announce later this year.Think semi retired legend.

Gardner is a great young player.

torana355 said:
manlywarringah said:
You lost me with the "Anasta to Tigers" rumour.

Now i know you're full of s**t!

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2012/03/28/anasta-poised-to-leave-roosters

At lease i know where he gets his info from!

I'd be shocked if it came off. That makes NO SENSE at all. They need a half, not an ageing 5/8-lock.

Besides, Anasta was only given a 1 year contract for this year so he was never going to stay anyway.

So - how is it this Rambofaun whatever his name is - can swear repeatedly and carry on like A MAJOR TOOL MULTIPLE TIMES ('scuse the caps) and his posts stay and stay and stay. Yet when I have a dig at a couple of other posters my entire thread gets deleted?
What's the go?

Because Rambofan is REGAL.

bazeagle said:
So - how is it this Rambofaun whatever his name is - can swear repeatedly and carry on like A MAJOR TOOL MULTIPLE TIMES ('scuse the caps) and his posts stay and stay and stay. Yet when I have a dig at a couple of other posters my entire thread gets deleted?
What's the go?

Eat your veges and the threads may stay.And stop bitching like a little girl.

Rambofan said:
Bellamy to roosters 2014.Has touted Brett as a future NSW captain.

Snake wants nothing more than to play under the Melbourne super-coach.

bazeagle said:
What's the go?

>>>>>whinge thread.

WAMF said:
Rambofan said:
Bellamy to roosters 2014.Has touted Brett as a future NSW captain.

Snake wants nothing more than to play under the Melbourne super-coach.

How many premierships has this supposed Melbourne super-coach won?
Would I be right in saying he and Tooves are equal in that department?

I think you can add state of origin series to that ledger.

I haven't been reading his posts to be honest. I have been off work sick for the last 3 days. We allow some leeway with swearing but I urge the mods to edit and warn where required

Rambo retracts any offensive dialogue and also tells wussy wussy girl tards to harden up and stop being cry baby nipple suckers.

Moondog said:
Hit the ignore button. The stupid pricks tied his head band too tight restricting oxygen to the brain.

Cant you find the button you Mongoloid?

:) Rambo loves you always.

Daniel said:
I haven't been reading his posts to be honest. I have been off work sick for the last 3 days. We allow some leeway with swearing but I urge the mods to edit and warn where required

I hope you feel better soon

Lets pray,

Dear sweet baby jesus,please heal Daniel soon.
A......men

lloydy said:
What can you tell us about T-Rex Rambofan?

T-Rex is currently fielding three solid offers and had a meeting early this evening at Nulla Nulla cafe with Cronulla officials.

He also has solid offers from Parra and the Tigers.

He will sign either way next week at the latest as per Manly officials requests.

Ok thanks for that Rambofan, one more question, does tooves know he is being replaced? And one more who else will Manly sign along with Gardener?

Tooves is aware the club is seeking a long term replacement but has the idea of keeping him on to develop as a coach.He needs a solid mentor as the workload is too high ATM.He will be the first to admit it.

No signings can be announce at this stage as deals are still being worked out.An emphasis on bringing younger guys through seems to be the path the club are taking but wil need to sign at least two name players to fill the void of players leaving next year.Forwards mainly.

Rambofan said:
Daniel said:

I hope you feel better soon

Lets pray,

Dear sweet baby jesus,please heal Daniel soon.
A......men

lloydy said:
What can you tell us about T-Rex Rambofan?

T-Rex is currently fielding three solid offers and had a meeting early this evening at Nulla Nulla cafe with Cronulla officials.

He also has solid offers from Parra and the Tigers.

He will sign either way next week at the latest as per Manly officials requests.

Wrong. I grew up in the shire and I have a mate that works at the Nulla Nulla. Just text him and there was no sign of Trex today

Mark from Brisbane said:
Wonder if Rudi will reincarnate into Rambofan and come back to haunt us tonight

Nah ....he will probably just use his regular log in that most on here know him as and pretend he only has one forum name.

Matai wants to stay but is asking for a big upgrade.Manly want to keep him but may not be able to compete with offers.With the cleanout happening at parra next year,dont be surprised to see him in blue and gold.

Warriors are keen,as is cronulla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8