Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
All hail Rambofan as the #1 source of the LATEST NRL news.Tigers are seeking talks with Big George ATM.

You heard it here first.

Now rest and breath gossip hunters.

Regardless of what we say about Bellamy here, I'd guess that most players would be happy to play in one of his teams.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Regardless of what we say about Bellamy here, I'd guess that most players would be happy to play in one of his teams.

Unless they played under him for NSW :p

You simply cannot ignore Rambofan.The news is fresh,reliable and provides a very useful service to loyal and passionate Manly fans.

You love me,you want me,you NEED me.

As meatloaf nearly said,three out of three aint bad!!!

Now eat.

Moondog said:
Hey Dan, what did happen to the ignore button?

Click on the persons user name Moondog. Down the bottom right you should see the add to ignore list button. Well thats how i found it

Dude"Hey Moondag,did you hear the latest mail from Rambofan the other day,he was spot on".

Moondog:Nah,I was a retard and hit the ignore button on him and cant figure out how to reverse it".

Dude"you ARE retarded".

Your mail is good Dan.

There you have it guys.The site owner has the mail.

I want ALL the non believers to hit the ignore button on me.

DO IT ,DO IT NOW!!

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Rambofan said:
Dude"Hey Moondag,did you hear the latest mail from Rambofan the other day,he was spot on".

Moondog:Nah,I was a retard and hit the ignore button on him and cant figure out how to reverse it".

Dude"you ARE retarded".
Lol now he speaks about himself in 3rd person. That will do cambo lol.

Rambofan said:
Bellamy to roosters 2014.Has touted Brett as a future NSW captain.

Snake wants nothing more than to play under the Melbourne super-coach.

So let me get this right , this is the Same Bellamy That dropped Snake to the bench in origin and started Gidley instead ??

Can't wait till Friday better than Christmas the excitement, 2 more sleeps.......
The suspense is killing me , not
I'm hoping for no news !!!

Hey Guys, Rambofun is a legend. He makes me laugh after a tough day at work. What he says, true, not true, who cares. Whatever plays out with contract negotiations will be no matter what we say or think. Have a laugh with this guy and enjoy life. I can tell you I don't believe a word but it is humerous to see the carnage he leaves.

Rambofan is the proud recipient of the Michael Clarke award for speaking about himself in the third person.

Well done Rambofan.

Rambo fan loves the haters.

**** you all.Bwahahahahahaha

Snake to roosters.
Belly to Roosters.
Anasta to Tigers.
Tooves gone within two years.
George to Tigers.
Fans to make more crappy banners like"Push it up manly" .
Rambo fan to still be here calling the moves in 2020.Fu**ers.

Daniel said:
I hear Gardner to us Brett to roosters

Would hate to lose Snake, but Gardner would be a handy pick up.

Imagine friday if Rambo is right lol. Keep up the work Rambo :D

If Rambofan is supposed to know everything, why isn't he saying anything about his favourite player....Matai?

As much as i would hate to lose him, i think he will be one who will go. It's a shame but makes sense. We have an able replacement in Whare. I hope he re-signs but have a bad feeling about him leaving.......

manlywarringah said:
You lost me with the "Anasta to Tigers" rumour.

Now i know you're full of s**t!

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2012/03/28/anasta-poised-to-leave-roosters

Who is replacing Tooves?
I like Gardener- raw talent, very zippy.
How Much will bottles of water cost at brookie in 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10