Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jatz Crackers said:
Iv always had this nagging suspicion as to why brother Fro just didnt match my stunning genetic good looks.

Sorry Fabio :)

Mark from Brisbane said:
Love to get you guys in one room who is going to join me In Brizvegas???

Hoping to get there Mark...

This is better than hilarious " speed winks" that'll do me!!

You coming Rambofan??? ( to Brisbane that is)

just Keep it out of Old Mr Crackers backyard next door, he looks at me through the windows and makes me feel bad when I go and get the ball...

I doubt Brian Smith will see the year out at the roosters, a mate of mine went past the roosters training in the park in pre-season and brian smith was flat on his back reading the paper on the grass while matt elliott ran the whole show.

Rambofan said:
There is HUGE ,HUGE news to come out of the Eagles Nest in a few months that will blow your minds Fro.If you think this is big,and it just dosnt rate,wait till you hear the BIG announcement.

I hope you have enjoyed it all crew.Now you can sleep tight knowing that Brett has just signed a new one year deal with Manly.

Am I kidding?We will have to wait and see.Goodnight one and all.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha
Do you have the vaso and a moist towel Rambo

seaeagles4life said:
I doubt Brian Smith will see the year out at the roosters, a mate of mine went past the roosters training in the park in pre-season and brian smith was flat on his back reading the paper on the grass while matt elliott ran the whole show.

Employment section ?

There are, of course certain standards that need to be met.This is no caravan on the hill gig Jatz....cut sandwiches are but just one of the prerequisites.

Rambofan said:
There are, of course certain standards that need to be met.This is no caravan on the hill gig Jatz....cut sandwiches are but just one of the prerequisites.

Mum reckons you cant have the caravan. Its the shed or a motel for you.

Strippers are prerequisites.

He said he was off to bed, you dont always sleep I'm bed, but at my age I can't for the life of me think what you do in bed that takes an hour so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12