Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manly Daly said:
Don't worry too much Jatz I'm a fan of yours,
I'd like you a lot more if you changed your name to a part of the female anatomy though

Id like too MD, but no girlie bits scream nuts like Jatz Crackers.

Fro said:
top 1% jatz, come on....

i put in a good word for you :)

Fro = pinnicle.

Oops. Pinnacle.

Darren said:
Jase wants to know if he is a quality poster too!!

:lol: Gold Darren.

Son,

Jatz is not what he seems.Beware.

Have a great day son,

Old Man Rambo

What if the snake announcement isn't till the week after?

Oh what will I do?lol

Jatz?

Thank god that dinosaur zorba got the arse hey rambofan. Perry is doing a great job at the club you would agree. Toovey has taken Haslers place with ease.

Everyone is happy,

Rambofan said:
Son,

Jatz is not what he seems.Beware.

Have a great day son,

Old Man Rambo

What if the snake announcement isn't till the week after?

Oh what will I do?lol

Jatz?

Your finally going to propose to mum ?

This is hilarious, by the way I'm confused like others guess we wait until Friday when we find out if Rambo is " the man" or not, god help is V the slimy Eels if correct

Bob,

I gave you tossers the mail on Des a week or two before he announced it.I also mentioned he was taking staff and was attempting to take players.

Zorba was a 50/50 to stay for me.

Perry is doing a great job under the pump.

Tooves is doing Des`s role,but weather he can bring the same results with the same consistency remains to be seen.Having had a tuition under Des could be a wonderful thing for Tooves,but he certainly needs to and is,his own man with his own style of coaching.

My Mrs is filthy I haven't taken the phone out of my hand all night, I'm enjoying this debate too much, but very confused still.

Its **** like this that made this site great a few years back, and for that I applaud you Rambo.

I dont care if you are full of it or not, you have been entertaining this evening :)

There is HUGE ,HUGE news to come out of the Eagles Nest in a few months that will blow your minds Fro.If you think this is big,and it just dosnt rate,wait till you hear the BIG announcement.

I hope you have enjoyed it all crew.Now you can sleep tight knowing that Brett has just signed a new one year deal with Manly.

Am I kidding?We will have to wait and see.Goodnight one and all.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

A topshelf thread. Stacks of views.

But lift your game dad/rambo. Your input needs to be of higher quality.

Rambofan said:
Goodnight one and all.

Mum says she made up the spare room for you dad. Nighty night.

Has there been a poster that's gone from about 70 posts to 172 posts in a day, he is on fire BUT is he the Oracle I guess only time will tell

RE: Snake - Where is he going

Mark from Brisbane said:
DSM5 said:
I believe he'll sign for a year, and then he and his brother can be shopped as a duo. I think you might be right Cambo. Smith gone soon.
Who on earth would want to be 'coached' by Smith, he's a perennial loser.

That is more the likely scenario!!

Not really. Glenn is contracted till the end of 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12