Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So mate,explain to me the difference between a formal player trade and an informal player exchange from a club/manager/player viewpoint.Goose.

Rambofan said:
So mate,explain to me the difference between a formal player trade and an informal player exchange from a club/manager/player viewpoint.Goose.

No need for me to explain anything. Its you that doesnt get it.

Well, Rambofan you have staked your reputation on Brett signing with the Roosters this Friday.

I'm curious to know exactly when we will know whether you are what you say you are (insider divulging confidential material in order to big-note yourself on a fan forum) or you are what you seem to be (troublemaker making up crap to cause a stir).

I guess we'll all know by Friday.

Rambofan said:

Farrar & Bani had to wear tuxedos for the announcement of the swap.

I wont shoot the messenger yet but if this doesn't happen Friday then there is a sawn off shotgun just waiting for anymore BullSh** contract threads from supposed insiders.

I don't do Facebook.

Seaeagle Rock, I like the tux line!!

I am only going on what I have been told so if it dosnt happen,so be it.

My reputation is not staked on any posts here that's for sure mate.
I also can read and write code like Kingy and can also lob a trace path on anything.
Just letting you know WAMF.

Rambofan said:
I don't do Facebook.

Seaeagle Rock, I like the tux line!!

I am only going on what I have been told so if it dosnt happen,so be it.

My reputation is not staked on any posts here that's for sure mate.
I also can read and write code like Kingy and can also lob a trace path on anything.

Piss off zorba go ring your mate bulldog Ritchie

Rambofan said:

Thanks for the forewarning.
I wouldn't want you to trace me all the way to your wife's bed.

Sweet.I love guys like you.You will know its me.Enjoy this dick.Remember how much of a smart arse you are.

Nice wallpaper idiot.Very original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12