Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

We will see on later this week

Either it comes off for Rambo (then he is justified) if not i am sure the response will be "poor information"

Like all of us on here we love any tidbit of "inside" information - which means posters like Rambo (regardless of his accuracy) will always have an audience

The ability to count to 10 puts you in the top 3% of posters on here :)

Not a dig at lsz, he is one of very few who is worth reading...

Who would read a book by a second rate player and fan who cracked a job at the club he supports.

Go back to the eels where it all started.

Yeah I hear you Fro.

I suppose that's what riles me a little.There are people who are genuine supporters and those who seem to take a simple,almost retarded outlook on supporting a team.People like yourself are appreciated by the vast majority where as plebs like jatz,although seeming to post thousands of posts,really have little to offer both here and hanging around the club like a bad smell.

The thing is most supporters on here know who these people are IRL.

Isz`s posts are always fun to read and are pretty bloody constructive.

Fro, you are EASILY in the top 1% of posters on here,and for good reason.

You know what till i hear the official announcement i'm happy to ignore any "inside info" and concentrate on our next game against the eels. If what Rambo says is correct then we may have someone that can give us good inside info.

Rambofan said:
Fro, you are EASILY in the top 1% of posters on here,and for good reason.

Dad is that you??? :)

and generally i agree with the rest of your post, except Jatz is one of the good guys.

We should smash the eels.There really are no real excuses not to considering the depth of the squad and the preparation form of the younger guys.They will be ready.

Im sure I can speak on behalf of MFB, lloydy, Isz, Fro and all the others in declaring that they are just so relieved to know that Rambo finds them good quality posters.

Of course im heartbroken at the moment, but im sure ill find a way to get over it.

torana355 said:
You know what till i hear the official announcement i'm happy to ignore any "inside info" and concentrate on our next game against the eels. If what Rambo says is correct then we may have someone that can give us good inside info.

This is what i am thinking too.

If it happens, then we'll all be after more "inside info" from rambofan.

Either way, he WILL BE JUDGED by this information. A reputation is at stake! We'll find out Friday.

Don't worry too much Jatz I'm a fan of yours,
I'd like you a lot more if you changed your name to a part of the female anatomy though

Jatz Crackers said:
Im sure I can speak on behalf of MFB, lloydy, Isz, Fro and all the others in declaring that they are just so relieved to know that Rambo finds them good quality posters.

Of course im heartbroken at the moment, but im sure ill find a way to get over it.

Sarcasm,the lowest form of wit.As expected from you Jatz.

Why you angry bro?

Obvious club groupie is obvious.Soufs is calling you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10