Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going anywhere,cause that's how I roll.

Which manly player has a penchant for stealing/hiding gear from teammates
ala Fui Fui Moi Moi?

Which player,when asked how many hotdogs he ate last saturday night after the pub answered"Um....six I think....nah....seven..."?
The player has been given extra training.

bob dylan said:

Now we know you are making this up as you go along. The Roosters have no stars, I repeat none, not one, not even close to one, zero, nil STARS.

No wonder their departure is unexpected, they haven't arrived yet.

Classic Bob absolute classic!!
[/quote]

Mark, who this pest.
[/quote]

No idea BUT he IS a pest!!

I am glad Mark,as you should recognize my voice by now!!!!!

We have spoken MANY a time.I doubt you would call me a pest!!

Garts said:
Cost us 2 tries tonight, that miss on Weyman then that piss poor reaction to that kick at the end. Not to mention that stupid pass into the grandstand. Might as well let him go like Lussick, he is obviously useless and just thinking about his next contract.

All this, from this ^...Good onya Garts. Hope you are proud of yourself..

Rambofan said:
I am not going anywhere,cause that's how I roll.

Which manly player has a penchant for stealing/hiding gear from teammates
ala Fui Fui Moi Moi?

Which player,when asked how many hotdogs he ate last saturday night after the pub answered"Um....six I think....nah....seven..."?
The player has been given extra training.

What about hiding fridges in other peoples houses? 7 hotdogs? Can't be zorba as he would eat a dozen. Must be georgie pie on a diet

I speak to a gazillion people, I have never had anyone mention they post as Rambofan...and as he had 94 posts the thought was "oh dear another Dogs Troll"

Seems I may be wrong, and if he's a Manly supporter I'll have to eat humble pie.

It's not my go slagging off at other Manly fans on this forum, never has and never will be!!

No worries mark.Don't believe the anti troll hype.

Which Manly fringe player has made it be known that he WILL be a full time starting front rower by seasons end?

And he is GOING for it in the gym and at training.The games on the weekend however have been mediocre at best.

You know IF Snake leaves I reckon it will be the worst decision of his life.

Stay at Manly and become a Club Legend, and probably get some job for life in retirement as a backs coach. Be loved by the fans, the sponsors and held in the highest esteem for years to come.

V

Move to that graveyard called the Roosters, and go the same way as most of the Manly players that have left in their prime.....just ask Fatty Vautin if him moving there was a smart move!!

I'm probably very different to most, but money ain't everything!!

But it seems we'll find out on Friday (if Rambofan is true to his word).

I never argue for or against or bag players for decisions either way.

I just share the love.

Please don't shoot the messenger.

The mail I am getting is he is going.Personally,I could not care less if he stays OR goes.He is clearly out of form and has gone from face of NRL to media denying grumpy pants.Its a real shame .

Which player put on two odd boots out of his kit last weekend before it being pointed out by another player?The bumbling fool still wanted to wear them but gave in and switched the boot after a prod.True.
Amazing really.But not surprising .

If the roosters sign Brett and sonny bill there needs to be questions asked about their salary cap when they have already poach maloney from nz. Sbw will be after 800k then 600k for snake and 4-500k for Maloney that's a massive chunk of the cap.

My turn to ask some questions..

Which f###wit on this thread claims to be a Manly fan but apparently delights in announcing the departure from the club of one of the greatest fullbacks to wear the Maroon and White?

Which top notch wan%%r who allegedly is a Manly fan delights in telling us scuttlebutt about the players?

Mate, just the thought of Brett Stewart going anywhere else makes me sick in the stomach and yet you seem happy to come on here and give us your "scoops". Troll.

Your new title should be "Inside (the left and right) Ball".

Rambofan said:
He is clearly out of form and has gone from face of NRL to media denying grumpy pants.

No, he is not clearly out of form. What supports your assertion there ?

So IF Brett is a "media denying grumpy pants" how does losing him to another NRL club benefit Manly ? Or could it be that Manlys best interests do not interest you ?

Which poster is an arsehat newbie who knows jack **** and delights in having a **** user name and being an ungrateful prick?

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8