Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
bob dylan said:
He said he was off to bed, you dont always sleep I'm bed, but at my age I can't for the life of me think what you do in bed that takes an hour so.

Watch an episode of 60 Minutes?

bob dylan said:
He said he was off to bed, you dont always sleep I'm bed, but at my age I can't for the life of me think what you do in bed that takes an hour so.
I'm tipping he would be doing the five knuckle shuffle.

You wouldn't.Anyone who cannot construct a sentence would find it hard to do anything with anyone in bed.
"He said he was off to bed...blah..blah..blah"

Dick.

Cambo said:
bob dylan said:
Cambo, Please stop hitting Bob Dylan's taint,its making a real mess of this wonderful thread.

Rambofan said:
You wouldn't.Anyone who cannot construct a sentence would find it hard to do anything with anyone in bed.

Dick.

Cambo said:
bob dylan said:
Cambo, Please stop hitting Bob Dylan's taint,its making a real mess of this wonderful thread.

Ha ha
First blood to Rambo ;)

Rambofan said:

Dick.

Oh I remember, thanks for the clue. Now where the hell did I leave those little blue pills.

Oh **** I can't find my glasses, must of left them down the pub. Now that damn hand pump was here too.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Amusing thread this one!!!

Glad you think so, I ended up with a hard on a cat couldnt scratch, could not find that pump and the old lungs couldnt get "Vera" inflated.

More news on the impending snake to the roosters transfer.

Anasta will announce he has signed a two year deal with the tigers in the next 48 hours making way for Snake to join the roosters with a view to a 5/8 role in 2014.Snake has made it clear he wants to be a ball laying leader at the roosters.

Snake rattle and roll on Friday.

Rambofan said:
.. Snake has made it clear he wants to be a ball laying leader at the roosters.

Oh I just saw that. Painful , but Chooks it must be, then.

Rambofan said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Wonder if Rudi will reincarnate into Rambofan and come back to haunt us tonight

Who the f**k is Rudi?

As Des would have said, 'Where have you been. Where have you been?"

Rudi is some pensioner that doesn' go to games any more, but he sure knows about some of the player contracts.

Bellamy to roosters 2014.Has touted Brett as a future NSW captain.

Snake wants nothing more than to play under the Melbourne super-coach.

Rambofan said:
Bellamy to roosters 2014.Has touted Brett as a future NSW captain.

Snake wants nothing more than to play under the Melbourne super-coach.

How many premierships has this supposed Melbourne super-coach won?
Would I be right in saying he and Tooves are equal in that department?

Rambofan and Rudi has proven to me just how passionate Eagle supporters are. These idiots are obviously on here to stir the pot and everyone is biting. Let's just ignore these numbskulls and focus on the footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10