Bring back Monas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We were leading the season, but it was bloody early on, we went up to Suncorp, got flogged, Stewart had a shocker that night, and lost many of our games after that.

It wasn't due to contract negotiations, more due to the fact we were nowhere near ready to be a contender at that stage

bell was a bit one dimensional but he could find his way to the tryline, and was very solid defensively. good buy for us, along with orford from the storm back in the day. part of a gf winning strategy ultimately. left at the right time, good luck to him he's still makin dough off his sport in rubgy league's retirement lounge.

Ian Martin tragic link said:
bell was a bit one dimensional but he could find his way to the tryline, and was very solid defensively. good buy for us, along with orford from the storm back in the day. part of a gf winning strategy ultimately. left at the right time, good luck to him he's still makin dough off his sport in rubgy league's retirement lounge.

Bell was 2 dimensional! he could make his way towards the sideline too!

Whoopwhoopwhoopwhoop

Monas has been going great for Warrington. It's strange to watch him because half the time he is playing halfback with the nine on his back. Anyway he'll never come back but if it wasn't for Ballin I'd love to have him as a hooker.

Ian Martin tragic link said:

Bell was awesome. Great defence, deceptively quick and could step n traffic.

ManlyBacker link said:
I know it will never happen but he has more to offer than Bailey.
a circus dwarf has more to offer than Bailey. We can't win a comp with that bloke in the 17.

Bell was our leader in line breaks in 2008 (19 I think). Always rated him. I don't know why you lot are so down of Monaghan either, he was a great servant for us. I think those 2 are very unfairly criticised.

But I don't think Monaghan should come back now, he's getting too old, and like others have said, if he goes anywhere, it'll be Canberra. Cherry-Evans, Ballin, Foran and Higgins are our future.

I never liked Bell after he scored the last try in the 2008 GF. I had $20.00 on Beaver as last try scorer and thought I was home and hosed.

Bell was a rock in defence and he could break a defence at will. Wolfman would have loved playing outside him in 2008 with the amount of breaks he made. Only problems was his passing wasnt the best and his pace left him by the end of 2008.

I still dont think he knew he scored that try off Snakes flick pass in GF until he left for England - BRING BACK SNAKE.

I am glad that Bell is gone, only because it has ridded us of that lunatic on the hill who used to ring a bell each time he got the ball. I liked him as a player and thought he was under-rated.

As for Monaghan, we don't want and don't need him. Just keep Max away from the media!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6