Bringing the game into disrepute

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope it doesn't happen in 2 weeks time as I was planning on going to ANZ for our Round 7 game against the Dogs. It'd be nice to leave there in one piece whatever the result

That article says someone was arrested for domestic violence. So it's not all the mutts fault. That was obviously a rabbidohs fan.

oh Isz they will find a way to involve us like,the Manly bus drove past at the time this all happened,and a player was heard yelling from the bus to have said,dont be a dog,be Manly

Something like this...

A former MANLY COACH has apologised for the conduct of fans of his current club after its captain AND one of their second rowers, who play in that club's forward pack alongside a former MANLY PLAYER, INTIMIDATED THE REFEREE AND HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF INCITING CROWD VIOLENCE.

If it had occurred AT BROOKVALE OVAL (the ground that was in such poor condition the other day that it was cited AS FURTHER EVIDENCE THAT MATCHES SHOULD NOT BE PLAYED THERE) who knows what might have happened? Thankfully it occurred at ANZ STADIUM which IS THE GREATEST STADIUM IN THE WORLD AND SAVED THE LIVES OF THE POOR REFEREES.

Something like this...

A former MANLY COACH has apologised for the conduct of fans of his current club after its captain AND one of their second rowers, who play in that club's forward pack alongside a former MANLY PLAYER, INTIMIDATED THE REFEREE AND HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF INCITING CROWD VIOLENCE.

If it had occurred AT BROOKVALE OVAL (the ground that was in such poor condition the other day that it was cited AS FURTHER EVIDENCE THAT MATCHES SHOULD NOT BE PLAYED THERE) who knows what might have happened? Thankfully it occurred at ANZ STADIUM which IS THE GREATEST STADIUM IN THE WORLD AND SAVED THE LIVES OF THE POOR REFEREES.
You forgot this bit!

The practice of diving at a kicker's legs, known as "clipping", was invented by Manly coach Bob Fulton and player Nik Kosef in 1997.

Let's hope the MWTS don't bash the crap out of some Faders fans at Albury tonight and take away all the fun we have been having at the Scumdogs expense!!

Good to see that the NRL are making a stance on this. I think these are fair charges, 3 weeks for the way they carried on might make them think twice next time.

Bulldogs quartet James Graham, David Klemmer, Sam Kasiano and Michael Lichaa have all been cited by the NRL Match Review Committee following their controversial 18-17 loss to the Rabbitohs on Good Friday.

Bulldogs captain Graham was charged twice, a Grade 2 dangerous contact charge for his late hit on South Sydney's Adam Reynolds and a Grade 3 contrary conduct for the verbal barrage he served referee Gerard Sutton immediately after his hit on Reynolds.

Graham will miss between four to five weeks depending on his two pleas.

Michael Lichaa (Grade 1) and David Klemmer (Grade 3) were also slapped with contrary conduct charges for their roles in the controversial finish to the Rabbitohs clash.

Klemmer, who was sin-binned for dissent, will miss at least three weeks with his 93 carryover points added to the 292 points he'll receive with an early guilty plea, though he'll risk a month on the sideline if he fights the charge at the judiciary and loses. Lichaa will escape suspension with an early guilty plea.

Kasiano's Grade 2 dangerous contact charge on Rabbitohs rake Issac Luke rounds out the Bulldogs woes, with the prop set to miss between two to three weeks depending on his plea.

Striking with the feet is illegal, now Slater will get back to kicking people because the MRC let Morris off :mad:

I really do wish both Morris boys find a way out of the dogs. Both are good honest footballers with an honest old fashioned footy adoring family. They just dont belong there in my eyes.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7