Bringing the game into disrepute

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Greenturd has been preaching for months about the need to treat officials with respect, banning coaches from giving a critique and so on, yet his former club hound surround and down right disrespect the referee on the field who merely enforced the law about a dangerous play incident that has led to that player now suffering a serious knee injury as a result.

This behaviour has incited the bulldogs fringe element to throw bottles at the officials leading to people being hurt, well if that is not bringing the game into disrepute nothing is. There has to be a big fine as a result of and for there not to be means that we have huge problems if not even bigger ones at NRL HQ than we ever thought there was.

I hate the Dogs but how can you fine a club for a bunch of ****wit fans. Klemmer and GRaham going off at the ref had nothing to do with it, the fans would have done it either way.

it might not be fair, but if you don't fine the club then fans will keep risking this behaviour as it may be hard to identify a person(s) in a crowd of thousands. And the % that do get caught will cop the slap on the wrist and banning from games.

Fine the club, they at least may think twice as it affects the club. Might not be fair....

Wouldn't say this would work 100% of the time, as their are just some idiots who can't be helped.

There is a duty of care.

But

Individuals should take responsibility for their actions and not try and cop an easy way out.

For mind there are two aspects to this

On field

Yep it may have been a tough decison, and yes it is great to see players with "passion" but the lack of respect to the ref is something that the club can avoid. The only issue I used to have with tooves was back in his playing days some of the red carry on - both players should be fined (will not be) for treatment of the ref. if they are not careful we could end up with similar situations as football where crowding the ref is common place

Off the field

Firstly I think the 100k manly benchmark was a gross mistake and. Should not be used to judge other teams. All that said of the club took the appropriate steps to ensure player safety I am not sure how much you can hold them accountable? Ban the so called fans but is it really rhe clubs fault? tonbe honest I am not sure it is cut and dried here

Blaming the Fans is a smoke screen by Dez and Greenturd to keep Grahame's sustained and illegal attacks on the Refs out of the spotlight @:mask:

NRL brought in the rule that Players can not approach a Ref - WTF is this then ?
CBp9kROUoAEzwFi.jpg:large

Hope that the MRC do not get hoodwinked @:cool:

Should be at least half a million. Some clubs tend to have more problems than others when it comes to crowd behaviour at matches. If the Dogs matches are going to feature this sort of behaviour don't beat around the bush, kick them out of the competition.
Half a million Kebabs? Chicken or Lamb?

And a huge fine is required. But more than that is required.

The NRL has this year brought in a rule to prevent coaches blaming refs at post match press conferences. Hasler immediately showed his contempt for that.

Referees are properly a topic for deep and serious discussion but not in a volatile setting such as club representatives showing anger at officials for on field decisions.

It is up to the league, and in this case a specific club, to take action to change that attitude. We often joke here about hating or having contempt for the opposition and the importance of victory but those are the attitudes that allow people to think throwing bottles in a crowd is a good idea.

If bottles were indeed thrown then the police can certainly lay serious charges.

Graham should be suspended for inciting the crowd with his antics. And Castle has to be a lot stronger than using light hearted tweets with exclamation marks.

I don't think even Greenturd can save them this time!!

IF he does, then we as fans should petition for his sacking.

Blaming the Fans is a smoke screen by Dez and Greenturd to keep Grahame's sustained and illegal attacks on the Refs out of the spotlight @:mask:

NRL brought in the rule that Players can not approach a Ref - WTF is this then ?

This is a really bad image for the game to see a referee who has made a call with help from the video referee and made an interpretation to the letter of the law that is correct. The dogs have to cop it like we had to when Reynolds cheated us in golden point at Brooky 2 years ago and Hayne swallowed it! Our players as gutted as they were did not behave like that!

I hate the Dogs but how can you fine a club for a bunch of ****wit fans. Klemmer and GRaham going off at the ref had nothing to do with it, the fans would have done it either way.
As @JenEagle implied, Only way you can "penalise" fans is to dock the club points.
Of course though, this penalises good & bad fans alike

I honestly don't see the big deal lol who gives a ****. Bad image for the game lol our so called best player in the game is a woman basher, we have Blake Ferguson, we have guys pissing in their own mouths, we have Souths players beating up bar tenders, we have coke trafficking, we have NSW best player a PED abuser so I hardly think a few dogs yelling at a ref is going to make one bit of difference for our image.

The fans throwing bottles is a no no though, I went to an AUstralia vs NZ league game at eden park were all the kiwis were throwing bottles at Cam Smith it was unreal. People can be real ****wits.

Last edited:
Would have been arrested a few years ago at lang park if you didn't throw a bottle. How times change

Unacceptable beahviour from Graham. The decision to penalise him was spot on, the tackle was reckless or careless at best. If you watch the footage he also has a crack at the Souths trainer who comes to assist Reynolds. The guy has serious anger management issues and can't control himself. The biting incident in the GF confims that this guy is out of control and is a grub of the highest order. Play with passion by all means but control yourself.

If the NRL let him get away with the way he threatened the referee yesterday then they have lost the plot. I don't want to see our game turn into soccer. He did the same thing after the Morris boot to Lukes head, which again was totally the right call by the officials. How long before this hot headed moron loses it totally and assualts a ref.

Maybe deny any Bulldog member entry to any game for 2 months and anyone wearing bulldogs gear. Then make it is known that (in todays game) this will not be tolerated!

The local fans have, as a collective, demonstrated that they don't deserve access to their team on a fortnightly basis. The club should be forced to play in the country for say the next 6 home games to give people who deserve to see an NRL game the opportunity to do so. All proceeds from ticket sales should go to charity.

Maybe then these idiots will think twice before carrying on like pork chops and the club might actually do something to prevent it from happening again if it starts to impact their bank balance.

I do feel sorry for the decent Bulldogs fans as it's not fair on them, but something has to be done.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2