broncos Hate day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Justing Hodges!
i cant stand him, he is such a tool and a dirty tackle on Morris
is on par with Ennis with sledging
likes to act tough at state of origin but would get his head smashed in without the rest of the team protecting him

Matai, knock his block off tonight

Brisbane disappointed me tonight. The had nothing, and we ran all over them. Hodges and Thaiday went missing when they were most needed to stand up. I wouldn't have them in my team. Cats, both of them.

ManlyBacker said:
Nashy said:
Rodo said:
I dislike them because of their whinging and whining about how they don't get a fair deal like all NSW clubs supposedly do, i.e., their us vs them mentality.
When have the Broncos ever had that mentality? Apart from one I can remember, they cop fines and penalties on the chin, always had some of the best players and juniors, and have more money than any other club going.

When did we whinge?

How old are you? Obviously too young to know the real truth from when the club was set up and the headlines for the first 15 years!

@[Nashy], what ManlyBacker has said plus it all came to a festering head when John Ribot was running your club as CEO and after his constantly hard done by whinging and whining to the ARL, he was told by them that if they don't like the way the rules are in that competition they can go and play in their own or somewhere else or whatever so Ribot went running to News Ltd and then the whole Super League war started.

Nashy said:
In the past 10 years, I know they suck though ;)

That's good to see that you think that the Broncos suck :p

Can't bring myself to hate the Broncos. Love the disadvantaged:
1. They've only got a population of 2 million from which to find juniors, sponsors, and fans ... Manly-Warringah has 0.2 million. What chance of them competing when the proportion is only 10:1?
2. They're owned by the empire that owns the NRL, and that pays the salaries of Gallop, the administrators and referees. Who could they possibly blame if any decisions don't go their way? How frustrating for them.
3. They're owned by the empire that owns 70% of the press media in Australia, and also dominates TV. How can you stand on your own two feet, and grow in maturity, if the propaganda is always saying how good you are?
4. Spending somehow loses its appeal when your bank account is a bottomless pit.
5. They know, deep down, they screwed over the game big time when they initiated SuperLeague. Suppressing guilt doesn't make it go away.
6. After last night, how can they watch Rocky and Bullwinkle and their Fractured Fairy Tales?

Duff said:
Nashy said:
ManlyBacker said:
Nashy said:
When have the Broncos ever had that mentality? Apart from one I can remember, they cop fines and penalties on the chin, always had some of the best players and juniors, and have more money than any other club going.

When did we whinge?

How old are you? Obviously too young to know the real truth from when the club was set up and the headlines for the first 15 years!

Sure, I know sweet FA about anything prior to the NRL. But surely we aren't being that petty that we have to whinge about a team's previous administration.

But either way, I can't really comment. I know they pissed a lot of people off with the SL.

The Manly hate is from the 70's, surely you can't see our issues from the '90's as petty.

This is a perfect example of the double standards we " whinge" about. We're slammed for things from forty years ago & it's cool. We hold a twenty year grudge and we're the ones who are petty. How does that work?

It works because as I've pointed out a couple of times this week, they are a bunch of farking hypocrites.

Can't add much more other than they are guilty of football crimes. Hypocrites of the highest order.

Lets not hate on them. We SHOULD try and use them to get our players off this season. They have no love for Melbourne, and I'm sure they'd love us to have a full contingent against them.

Nashy said:
I can't speak for all Broncos supporters, but I don't bag Manly for anything that far back, because I simply don't know about them.

In the past 10 years, I know they suck though ;)
How about that game last night you flithy broncos cyclops.
Go and wax your va jay jay you skirt

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7