Broncos label Brookvale Oval a ‘s**thole’

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Someone should make a banner:- Lowrie is A Sh%t player.

I hope no manly supporters abuse him too much, or the sh#t might hit the fan.

bones said:
Someone should make a banner:- Lowrie is A Sh%t player.

I hope no manly supporters abuse him too much, or the sh#t might hit the fan.

As a fan, I'd rather HIT that ****.

Gotta laugh about his comment regarding the bus trip to Brookie. Like its a picnic for opposition teams driving past that pub in Claxton Street on their way to Suncorp, especially during Origins.

Wow it doesn't take much to fire up Manly supporters these days. Some lowlife, noname, bench warmer fires a broadside at Brookie straight from his arsehole and everyone's charging through the streets with burning torches ready for a lynchin. I suppose it's a by-product of the daily twerking coming from News trying it's best to bring down the fortress and it's defenders.

Excellent more worried about the mud and the bus I think the should be more concerned about Foran, DCE and Snake.

That's called home ground advantage I couldn't give a stuff if they put the opposition in the dunny behind the hill to get ready. The more they hate coming to Brookie the better.

To me the **** hole is a badge of honour we should all wear proudly, both fans and players.

Defend the **** hole and go Manly!

Who said it ? Has he played this year ?? Paaaaaahlease.

If the bonehead hasent realised manly will feed off that type of rubbish talk he is about to.

xavier said:
This is the kind of attitude you get when you have an outrageous one team town monopoly in which a bunch of pampered under performing ... heads get to use the major sports venue in a major city as their home ground. Really, the Broncos are so over resourced its a wonder they don't get someone else to do their tackling for them. They are the pampered elites of the league, grown fat and complacent after years of News Limited largese and NRL patronage with a playing schedule that gives them a nice predictable 7 day turnaround and a player roster that only the best salary cap rorting and corporate third party deals can buy. Really they should be investigated by ASIC for anticompetitive behaviour.

Yes, brookie isn't state of the art and needs an upgrade, but its an authentic suburban football ground with oodles of character. Its what happens when a suburban club has to get buy without massage govt and corporate subsidies.

So poor Lowry is going to have to drag his fat complacent pampered arse to the Brookie 'bog' and hopefully we'll give it the flogging it so rightlyfully deserves.

And they are (unts

The Donkeys don't do themselves any favours do they, as if our players need another reason to fire up but they sure have given them one!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6