Broncos' latest whinge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Broncos' latest whinge

I dislike the Broncos as nearly as much as the Raiders! I love giving it to all the Raider supporters here in Canberra. The Canberra Times & local news just go on & on about the Raiders - you wouldn't think that there were any other teams in the comp apart from them & the team they played!
At least working with an in-law of a Raisers 1st grade player gets me free tickets to the Manly v Canberra game on the 6th May....

Broncos' latest whinge

[quote author=Fro]
[quote author=earl]
[quote author=robbiea]
I hope you all havnt forgotten our hatred for the slime..
Hating Parra is liking riding a bike . Once you know how to hate the Slimey bastards you can never forget.
Anyone else cop the "How good is Hindmarsh"****e all the time. They must know its sad when they can only talk about ONE player week in week out.

[/quote]

thants ok, we talk about one player week in week out 8D
[/quote]
& they both have brothers who are crap.
[/quote]

Jason King has a brother??

Broncos' latest whinge

[quote author=Matabele]
Ever since that 44-10 hiding they gave us at Lang PArk and I had to put up with the gloating of the unwashed, toothless Queensland herd that had jumped on the bandwagon.

It was so amusing when they bombed later that year and Manly still made the finals.

I remember them beating us in one of the initial games (in Brisbane) and Kerrod Walters was awarded a try when he clearly droped the ball basketball style over the line....I've hated them since then.
[/quote] 1990. I had to wear gold nail polish as a lost bet after that one.

Broncos' latest whinge

[quote author=earl]
[quote author=robbiea]
I hope you all havnt forgotten our hatred for the slime..
Hating Parra is liking riding a bike . Once you know how to hate the Slimey bastards you can never forget.
Anyone else cop the "How good is Hindmarsh"****e all the time. They must know its sad when they can only talk about ONE player week in week out.

[/quote]

thants ok, we talk about one player week in week out 8D
[/quote]

But only 95% of us think he's the Messiah.

Broncos' latest whinge

Found out more on the Broncos gripe.

The Titans are refusing to let Broncos season ticket holders into the match with their passes. They have covered up the broncos sponsor signs with their own sponsors and are using their own sponsors services at the game such as Wine ect.

Apparently the broncs are very very pissed. Bennett in particular.

Broncos' latest whinge

Funnily enough the Manly Daily doesn't report on the Raiders so I guess it all evens out.

The difference is that the Daily is a local rag that costs nothing but the Canberra Times is seen as our equivalent of the Sydney Morning Herald & costs $1.40! :(
The Raiders games are always broadcast on the radio but luckily we only get to see them on the box when you do too :dance:

Broncos' latest whinge

Yeah, I was going to say the Manly Daily doesn't have a political reporter and is something of a haven for journalists that can't cut it for a real publication.

Broncos' latest whinge

Oh well sucked in Broncos they lost anyway. A 1-4 start and the rep season about to start.

Looks like yet another Premier will fail to make the finals in the following year.

Broncos' latest whinge

If that's is the case it will be different for everyone. Broncs have made the finals for the last 14 or 15 years.

They have had a poor start... and with the Rep season about to come and the annual end of rep season fall.... they could be in a spot of trouble.

I'm 0 from 2 after 2 games.. didn't get my tips in on this site though.. forgot to do my VRL too

Broncos' latest whinge

Ever since that 44-10 hiding they gave us at Lang PArk and I had to put up with the gloating of the unwashed, toothless Queensland herd that had jumped on the bandwagon.
It was so amusing when they bombed later that year and Manly still made the finals.

Your lucky you weren't sitting in the frank burke stand in a manly jersey 8| I copped it all game and all night. It was not a good day to be an unwashed toothless QLD manly supporter.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4