Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
. For example, tell him he will be playing for Blacktown and say that he will be looking elsewhere for 2018.
Blacktown seems to get a bad rap. You know they just finished equal first for the murder capital of NSW. Not to be scoffed at seens they were up against all of Sydney's south-west.:clap:

Bozo is a clown, pardon the pun.

He was a selector for the NSW origin team and that went well didn't it? If they are seriously trying to dump Buhrer there must be a better option than Bird. He promised us an origin player and it looks like Bird is the only one left who might be available.

Why aren't we chasing younger players like Vaughan or Matalino instead of 30 year olds plus in Moa or Bird.

If Manly pick up Greg Bird, the recruitment officers really are a dumb lot, especially if we lose Buhrer. Bird is 32 next year and Buhrer 27. Bird hasnt learned any lessons from his bad behaviour and is still a problem child. If he was 21 we could accommodate that but not 32. Buhrer is Mr Clean. What on Earth would Fulton and co be seeing that no one is seeing. I've defended Fulton so often, but gee he's making some really dumb plays lately. Green a good buy, Bird an absolute disaster

Blacktown seems to get a bad rap. You know they just finished equal first for the murder capital of NSW. Not to be scoffed at seens they were up against all of Sydney's south-west.:clap:
Per capita or aggregate? It was the biggest council in Nsw until the recent amalgamations, so no surprise if the number is higher, it stands to reason. I'd be surprised if it wins on a per capita basis. Bankstown or campbelltown surely would win

Per capita or aggregate? It was the biggest council in Nsw until the recent amalgamations, so no surprise if the number is higher, it stands to reason. I'd be surprised if it wins on a per capita basis. Bankstown or campbelltown surely would win
It could explain the building of the new stadium at parramatta.
They might be going to host the break and enter games.
What a contest that would be with a lineup like that plus regional and interstate candidates.

They would be extremely naive to think that would wash with fans. Anyone with any idea about Jamie know he would never leave the club unless pushed...So you're probably right and they will try and spin it that way.

.... what the fans think is irelevant

You will be assimilated. Opinions are irrelevant

"If you want a vision of our future, imagine the boot of the clowns in charge stamping on the Sea Eagle Army's face - forever."

A direct quote from George Orwell's "1984". Yep, he loved Manly. Wore the maroon and white jersey everywhere, shouting, "Go you mighty Sea Eagles!".

He was buried in a custom made jersey, signed by Cliffy and Beaver, when he died in 1950.

Nope, I'm not making this up. It is true.

Yes, I have too much time on my hands and I get bored easily. Nonsense is my expertise.

Doesn't he have a contract with us?

Yep, but there seems to be a newish trend in the NRL that if a player isn't in a clubs plans going forward, they need to free up some cash or they "want to go in a different direction" they try to offload said player early.
If the player doesn't want to go or no one wants to payout their contract they generally make their place untenable by letting them rot in reserve grade - eg Mateo; Farah; Uate etc.
Sometimes they put the PR spin on it that said player received an offer that they couldn't match - eg Hoffman from Titans to Eels, Gutho to Eels ( 1st grade) , Watmough to Eels ( 4 yrs v our offer of 2yrs )

It seems that the last year of a contract doesn't mean much anymore as long as the player can get his money from somewhere.

You will be assimilated. Opinions are irrelevant
I will not become a Storm Trooper. I am part of the Manly Alliance. And if you think a cute puppet can't be a force remember this guy...
yoda.jpg

we're working together.;)

Puppets are the worst, too bloody weak to even think for themselves, no spine, no brain. Barrrett you soft cock you are an absolute disgrace.

And a clown who can't stand public criticism, who has to make someone else the fall guy, and won't put his name on , and be accountable for decisions he makes is even worse. Pathetic.

"If you want a vision of our future, imagine the boot of the clowns in charge stamping on the Sea Eagle Army's face - forever."

A direct quote from George Orwell's "1984". Yep, he loved Manly. Wore the maroon and white jersey everywhere, shouting, "Go you mighty Sea Eagles!".

He was buried in a custom made jersey, signed by Cliffy and Beaver, when he died in 1950.

Nope, I'm not making this up. It is true.

Yes, I have too much time on my hands and I get bored easily. Nonsense is my expertise.

I had no idea Quirkster. Was his analogy in Animal Farm about the workings of the NRL as well, in that some seem more equal than others?

You seem to know exactly how Barrett and Fulton work together and how decisions are made... could you please enlighten us?

And no it is not overthinking, it is discussion.
Fulton and the coaching staff work together in rebuilding our team so the question I ask you " feathered friend "( and I mean this in a positive way as we are all passionate supporters on here and love our Sea eagles ) Why would they appoint Buhrer as a co- captain if they didn't rate him as part of the teams future ?

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10