Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Couple of brothers. Around the turn of the century before last, invented a pretty good drop......
And BOZO do NOT drop the 'feathered friend' from your posts. It is a unique and friendly trademark,and anyone who gets p*ssed off with it needs some sugar in their coffee....
Feathered friend.
Thank you feathered friend . At the end of the day We are all birds of a feather against all the other non Manly supporters that envy us because of our great Manly culture :)
11009352_779790365474502_7310401877630997394_n.jpg

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Honest question. What exactly is it you think Bob Fulton does in his position at head of football? And what accountability do you think he has?

Barrett elevated Buhrer to co-captain and he has been one of our best performers. I struggle to believe that he would want him gone.

Again, I am still hoping this is not true.
The Immortals job is to support the Head Coach and the CEO with our talent identification and recruitment program and to also assist in the development of a long term football plan that is designed to ensure sustained on-field success for our Club. This is a 5 year plan just like Phil Gould's and unlike Phil Gould's plan our has just begun . The Immortal is a very proud and passionate Manly man that thrives on success and in time I believe we will see this .
Looking forward to 2017 feathered friend :)

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
just hope that he doesn't thow out the baby with the bathwater .... Manly passion can not be bought and may take longer than 5 years to cultivate in outsiders

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Fulton and the coaching staff work together in rebuilding our team so the question I ask you " feathered friend "( and I mean this in a positive way as we are all passionate supporters on here and love our Sea eagles ) Why would they appoint Buhrer as a co- captain if they didn't rate him as part of the teams future ?

Hope you're right about Bozo, Bozo

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Is there 2 or 3 Bozo's.One is an Immortal ,another a clown..
Is there an imposter here ?
or just a 3 letter abbreviation?
Which is which ?
Who is Who ?
Are they Feathered ?
Are they Friends ?

southsideeagle

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
This whole Buhrer thing is upsetting me ..really. I can support a team of quality goers , decent people and losing more than we win. Thats the way it goes. But the thought that we sign Greg Bird and push Buhrer out the door is making me sick thinking of the prospect. Footballers dont have to be squeaky clear but it helps if we have pride in the players that pull on our jumper.

Think I will go back to my corner, curl up and hope it all turns out for the best come the start of next comp.

Ned

Bencher
This whole Buhrer thing is upsetting me ..really. I can support a team of quality goers , decent people and losing more than we win. Thats the way it goes. But the thought that we sign Greg Bird and push Buhrer out the door is making me sick thinking of the prospect. Footballers dont have to be squeaky clear but it helps if we have pride in the players that pull on our jumper.

Think I will go back to my corner, curl up and hope it all turns out for the best come the start of next comp.

This is giving me the same ****ty feeling as when they let Matty Ballin go last season!!

Really sucks.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Puppets are the worst, too bloody weak to even think for themselves, no spine, no brain. Barrrett you soft cock you are an absolute disgrace.

And a clown who can't stand public criticism, who has to make someone else the fall guy, and won't put his name on , and be accountable for decisions he makes is even worse. Pathetic.
What about muppets? Do you like them?

StuBoot

Bencher
Definitely hasn't been announced yet mate, but Barry Toohey is a very well respected journo in the Hunter and confirmed he was visiting their facilities last week, so there is plenty of smoke. Whether there is fire remains to be seen.

Aha!
Just visiting their facilities?
Maybe he's taken a leaf out of Daly's book - be seen at another clubs headquarters and Manly will re-sign you for longer and on more dosh too!
Very smart Ferris.

Mr Manly 007

Reserve Grader
Aha!
Just visiting their facilities?
Maybe he's taken a leaf out of Daly's book - be seen at another clubs headquarters and Manly will re-sign you for longer and on more dosh too!
Very smart Ferris.

Facilities !!! Lol
The Newcastle Knights gym is the worst you'll ever see: it's like training equipment from the 70's.
Buhrer must have driven home laughing over his steering wheel in disbelief.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12