Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Ok, I have seen this comment a few times, so I had to look this up. This quality goal kicker has had a total of 40 shots in his career, at 62% accuracy.

Based on that 'quality' I hope we get allot of shots from right in front next season.
In 2014 he was pretty good.

Ok, I have seen this comment a few times, so I had to look this up. This quality goal kicker has had a total of 40 shots in his career, at 62% accuracy.

Based on that 'quality' I hope we get allot of shots from right in front next season.
40 shots in his career and has kicked 28 goals, that is 70%.

Of course that would've been the case! We'd be praising bozo, Barrett and the owners. But we didn't have a winning season. We sucked arse and finished 13th.
League is a binary endeavour - you are either trying to win or you aren't. There is ultimately nothing else.

They made moves to try to win so the fact it didn't come off, that is what it is. But it is better than the alternative even if they fail in the end goal.

This move was going to eventuate last year and never did.

What makes people believe that is a sure thing this time around.

Previously someone posted Paul Kent stated Greg Bird was more likely off to Newcastle yet now he is our first string goalkicker for next year (and in my humble opinion as an armchair expert if Greg Bird was to come to Manly there is no way he will be kicker).

Seriously why don't we just try and show a semblance of patience and see what transpires.

I find it pretty sad we want to bag the club without having any real knowledge of what is going on behind the scenes.

Bozo has finally brought the Bondi Junction Transit Lounge effect back to Brookvale. Only about 34 years late. Thus inspired, I thought I would pen a little ditty for all our new players:

Come ride the little bus,
that is rolling down the track,
to the junction.

Forget about your criminal record,
it is time to relax,
at the junction.

Lotsa perps, you bet.
Even more, when you get,
to the junction.
Brookvale Junction.

There's a former fortress,
called Brookvale Oval,
at the junction.
Brookvale Junction.

It is run by no one,
come and giggle in jest,
at the junction.
Brookvale Junction.

And that's Uncle Boze,
he's a movin' kind of slow,
at the junction.
Brookvale Junction.

When they hear the final bell,
from the referee from hell,
at the junction.

Folks will walk a country mile,
to get away from Bozo's pile,
at the junction,

But the players we now deserve,
are those shoddy gits who serve,
at the junction,
Brookvale Junction.

So.....ummm....it's 11:10AM on the eastern seaboard of the Great Southern Land and still no announcement from the Noughts, which Craig Hamilton promised yesterday?

Sounds like it's Manfred Mann time again, the Roaring Silence...

How 'bout both of 'em?

What we have 'ere folks, is a phenomenon known as "SHOTGUN RECRUITING".
Unlike Cronulla, who targeted the positions that they wanted to fill (9, 6 and1), Fulton's approach seems to be grab fourteen or so discards at random each year and hope that one or two work out. Then, do the same next year...
Yes but Cronulla only needed two one of em and they were short term fixes, James Maloney and Ennis, without them they will be back to normal, out of the 8 they go

Yes but Cronulla only needed two one of em and they were short term fixes, James Maloney and Ennis, without them they will be back to normal, out of the 8 they go

Ahhhh, yes but... maybe they will win a premiership! Isn't that the objective?

I think that they have executed a better recruitment strategy than the franchise...

Are you really thirteen years old?
Fwiw, IMHO, the two that we should get rid of were both "Bozos "

I think that they have executed a better recruitment strategy than the franchise...

Yes I'm thirteen, turning 14 next month I do however agree that a short term fix can be a good fix but once that short period of success is over it seems worthless, they don't seem to be able to go the length with the side they got age-wise so I can't see them being anywhere near as good as they were this season in the near future. At least with manly our side is reasonably young unlike in 2014 where we needed dramatic changes to fix it.

I think they're real ace is their CEO - he came from the Wanderers.
I heard him on the radio this morning. He really understands sport and its' culture

Anyone else notice the only Ferris story on the back of today's "Manly Daily" was about Jason Ferris and his son? Zorba's probably decreed the Buhrer story a no-go zone.

it's not 13 years old.

It's another poster using a different name.

People should think about a 'reg' poster who isn't posting on here at the moment.

That'll be the poster.

League is a binary endeavour - you are either trying to win or you aren't. There is ultimately nothing else.

They made moves to try to win so the fact it didn't come off, that is what it is. But it is better than the alternative even if they fail in the end goal.
I understand that but they failed so they deserve to be berated. Just because they tried doesn't mean it's okay they got it wrong.

it's not 13 years old.

It's another poster using a different name.

People should think about a 'reg' poster who isn't posting on here at the moment.

That'll be the poster.

G.E., it seems that I get sucked in regularly. Any you baii me out regularly...
At least this one aint a cross-dresser! (or worse?)
How diid you pick him?

Cheers,

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12